Thread: After upgrading to Opera 11 Speed Dial reloads

After upgrading to Opera 11 Speed Dial reloads

I had Opera 10.63 and I had disabled the automatic update for it here. But inspite of that I have seen that it has been upgraded to this Opera 11 here. Well the installation and the upgradation was smooth and without any issue but after doing this I have seen that there are many issues here. I was able to get back all the settings here on this new version and I have seen that my Speed Dial are also the same; but the most horrible thing that I have seen here is that the Speed Dials just keeps on reloading here. I have more number of Speed Dial here and hence it take a longer time to load and in the mean time I have to wait for the completion of Reload here. Please let me know what can be done here so that I can be out of issue.

Re: After upgrading to Opera 11 Speed Dial reloads

It will be really nice if you can just have the never reload option enabled on your browser. Well I am sure if you will do this then you will be able to get rid of this issue that you are having it here. Well I have seen that in case of the Opera 10.63 this was working but see if you can have this thing working in the Opera 11. Please try this and let me know if this is really the case here. Also if you are having the reload in progress on your browser then you can cancel it by clicking on the X (cross) above.

If you want to get rid of the issue then it will be great if you can have this Opera 11 uninstalled here and see that you do this from each and every single directory on your system. You can have this uninstalled from the Control Panel and after that RUN the registry Cleaner and see this happening in progress there. After this you can simply go with the installation of the Opera 10.63 and please make sure that you turn off the automatic update here.

Let me tell you that you can give this thing one more try for sure here. If you have the list of the Speed Dial then let me tell you that for the first time it will take some time but then you will be able to get out of the issue for sure here. Go to the First Speed Dial and make a Right Click on it and then select Reload and then go to Custom option there. Make the necessary changes there and make the same setting s for each speed dial there and see if you can get the RELOADING of the Speed dial stopping here. IN addition to that make sure that automatic update is disabled there.

I just want to convey to you that I have seen that in most of the cases this thing is not working and if it is really the case then you can have the Opera 11 uninstalled here. All you will be required to do is Go in the safe mode and then follow the same process that you do for uninstalling the things there. After doing this you will get rid of this new version of Opera and if you want you can install the Opera 10.63 and then can go with the things here.