Thread: Opera 11: Error Code 2318

Opera 11: Error Code 2318

I was using the Opera 10.63 and I was having the Windows Vista on my system here. Well no issue at all with the things here. I had turned on the Automatic Updates for my system and hence Windows Vista was fetching some of the updates from Microsoft; at the same time Opera 10.63 was upgraded to Opera 11 here. Now I have seen that I get the error code 2318 here. Any solution for this error. In addition to this I have seen one more error: C:\Program Files (x86)\Opera\gstreamer\gstreamer.dll. Please tell me what can be done here.

Re: Opera 11: Error Code 2318

I have looked at your situation here and let me really tell you that there is really nothing that I can do here in this case. I am of the opinion that you might be getting the issue because of the know bugs that are there with the Opera 11 browser here. If you want you can get rid of the issue just by ignoring the update and working again with the error free Opera 10.63 version here. Please make the way for this step and let me know if I am correct here.

Really this is the new browser and there is really nothing much written about the issue here; so if you are getting trouble with the version of the Opera 11 then it will be better if you can just uninstall it by going in the Control Panel and then making the removal of the things there. After this you can go and install Opera 10.63 from the setup file that you have on your system. After doing this please turn off the automatic update on it. Else you will have this Opera 11 getting installed in your case again here. Please let me know what you actually did there.

If you ask me I am of the opinion that the only thing that can put you out of the issue is the Clean Installation of the things here. First of all you delete all the installation files by going in the Control Panel and then running the Registry Cleaner; after that you will be required to make use of the CCleaner there. Once you are done with all these things then you can go with the installation of the things here and see if you get back your error free browser again here.

Please check for the Antivirus program that you have installed on your system and see if that is having no issue here with this. Make sure that you have the updated antivirus program running on your system there and see if that can help you with the situation of yours here. Perform the through scan on the system and see if you might have got caught with some malicious program here. Hope that this will help a bit in your case there.

I have seen that some of the user have complained that they are not able to get this thing uninstalled and if that is the same case with you as well then let me tell you that you can get rid of the Opera 11 if you can go in the Safe Mode here. Also some of them do not like to miss on the bookmarks or mails or etc. So you can have the backup in your case and then you can after the fresh installation of the things can regenerate the bookmarks and mails here.