Thread: Cannot open calendar.live.com on Opera 11

Cannot open calendar.live.com on Opera 11

I have the latest Opera 11 here on my system and let me tell you that I have no issue at all with this here. In addition to that I have no trouble in opening the sites as well on it except for the one calendar.live.com. I really do not know what the big deal here is with this site. I have tried opening it with this version of the Browser but really cannot have the things to get passed here. It just says that this site: calendar.live.com will not be able to open on this browser. Can you all please tell m e what can be the reason for this here? Also please let me know how can I make this happening with much less difficulty here. I would really appreciate any help that carries some solution in this respect here. Try to be little fast here.

Re: Cannot open calendar.live.com on Opera 11

Have you tried opening the same site so called calendar.live.com with some other browser. It will be really great if you can go with Mozilla Firefox or Internet Explorer 8 or 9. If you are able to get the page to open with no difficulty then for sure there is some issue with the BROSER and if you find the similar issue with the other browser then it will be really nice if you can have the settings at the Firewall and the Antivirus checked and see if they are preventing it from getting open here. Regarding the Opera browser let me tell you that I have seen that they are best when it come on the mobile or the cell phones. I am really of the opinion that they should be kept limited to that small screen only and should be avoided on Desktops.

I am not at all in agreement with what you have just mentioned here. I have the Opera 10.63 installed on my desktop and let me tell you that I have seen this version of the Opera Browser working in a pretty manner when compared with all the other browsers here. I really think that it can be trusted here and with all the advanced functionality that it possesses it will be best choice to go with here. You cannot just blame whole version of the Opera if some of the version of this browser are buggy. Well mate you have just installed a wrong version of this browser. You have the Opera 11 that is still under the process of the development and if you want to experience the true power of the Opera then it will be great if you can have the Opera 10.63 installed in your case here.

I have the Older and the newer version of the Opera browser here in my case. Well in addition to the new feature Tab Stackling here let me tell you that Opera 11 has bunch of issue within it. If at all you are having this version of the Opera browser then it will be great if you can uninstall it or not that then at least have the Opera 10.63 or Opera 10.53 installed and then proceed with the Web browsing here. Regarding the issue of yours I have been on the calendar.live.com on both the browser and have seen that it was opening with no issue on the Opera 10.63 but it was not getting opened on the Opera 11 here. So it is better if you can follow the advice that has been presented above there.

Looking at the whole scenario I think that calendar.live.com must have banned this version of the Opera only as it has some bugs and it is not up to date yet. Also the other reason that is striking my mind is that it must be missing on something really important and hence you might be getting the issue here. Please try to make a visit to this site with the some other Web browser and see if what I was telling is really correct there. Please check the security settings as well on the Antivirus and Firewall and try to lower the settings on this option there. Let me get notified about the same as well.

I am of the opinion that it will be simply great if you can go for the installation of the Opera 10.63 and go with clean installation with the same. You can utilize the Registry Cleaner and the CCleaner. The CCleaner will help you to get rid of traces of the older files. Now download the older version of Opera and then proceed with the installation. You can wait for the arrival of the Opera 11.01 and see if that can be without the issue that has been said here.