Thread: When I play video on internet so my internet connection crashes

When I play video on internet so my internet connection crashes

When I play a video on a website most of the time my internet connection blows I am obliged to go into my network card to deactivate and reactivate, and it that since I'm on windows 7, all works properly on Vista . So regarding this I have tried to visit many of the forum site to get the reason which is causing it but not able to get any appropriate solution for this. Does anyone have an idea?? And suggestion will be appreciated.

Re:  When I play video on internet so my internet connection crashes

If you talk about short video, I see no problem or may come. And if you are talking about long videos (several tens of minutes) it may be that the square of the energy management of your network card is checked and detected windows 7 inactivity and choose to put out your map. After going into the device that causes manager, network card, in proprieties of this one, click configure, and manage the energy uncheck all. Otherwise it can come from your firewall, if it is like that so active that on windows 7, and disables the other and see if that works better.

I am also going through the same kind of issue. And regarding the solution which you have given over here I just want to thank you. Actually in my case I get this kind of issue at the time of playing the short video on the internet and the progress bar is not going to last, I have a yellow exclamation point icon in the taskbar, and my network card hangs. I had already disabled the power supply management. So what to do?

Here I just want to tell you that nod32 is not yet compatible with windows 7, I think your problem may come from there. Are you about having any type of program security / spyware or other this type of dysfunction is usually caused by this type of program? I would start by uninstalling NOD32, and clean the registry through the CCleaner software. And please remember that if you get solution for your query after trying this so just update over here. And also if you get any solution which is better than this post it over here so that others also can take the advantage of this.

After some research I finally found some data that can be interesting. This is the event ID 1014, it seems that it is a DNS error. I saved the file on a notepad but unfortunately I cannot be inserted here. What is your opinion of solution? Anyway thank you very much for you to give me that much of time in order to get me free from this issue. Actually when I was searching the solution for this issue then I have seen that many of the users are facing this issue and in them at least most of the user have tried this and they got the fix for their issue.

Re: When I play video on internet so my internet connection crashes

I think the eventID in question must appear immediately after the network outage, and can be explained by the inability to resolve the DNS to the video stream, because, over network! And try to watch just before this event, you must necessarily have a trace of disabling your connection but it may be well hidden. And please remember that if after trying this you get solution for your query so just update over here. And also if you get any solution which is better than this post it over here so that others also can take the advantage of this.