Thread: Use Of Credential Manger For Automatic Logon To The Website

Use Of Credential Manger For Automatic Logon To The Website

I have just made up my mind that once I am just going to make use of the Credential Manager under Windows 7 of 64bits, so that it can work perfectly on the system that is being given for it to perform the working of the system. And also it is that I visit to lots of various other websites someplace you need to make the enter recommendation that can be used for the purpose of the logon. And also it is that the input which is being made is of the correct credentials which are being used for the Credential Manager and also for the verities of the websites. I just would like to access except the main problem is that when I go to the site by making the use of the IE8 and also you can just auto insert all the credentials. I try to insert the credentials in the manager which is being used by both under Windows Credential and also the Generic Credential independently and also in both the categories with the similar time. Please suggest the best option for it.

Re: Use Of Credential Manger For Automatic Logon To The Website

You got to follow the steps that are just given below and also it is that at the start you have to make sure that whatever you are just making use of check out the details of the Credential Manager, service and then you can just start and then make the set-up of the files accordingly. Credential Manager are set to be being installed in the files that you are just making use of when you are just making use of the any of the files and also it is that when you are just trying to log on to the files as that are just being used by you.

And after the check up of the files in the system you can just start the steps that are just being given and also the fact is that the setting of the files can be just done by just following the steps that are just given below:
    1. At the start you have to go in to the start option and then in the start option you have to go in the option of the services.msc and then you got to press just the enter key.
    2. After that you can just scroll down and go to the option of the Credential Manager and right click on it and then you have to go in to the option of the properties and then you have to go and then just select the properties option.
    3. Then you got to click on to the General Tab, and then select automatic for the start-up.
    4. Then you can just click on to the Dependences tab and also it is that you can make sure that all the dependencies services are set to automatic option. And then you just got to click on to the OK button.
    5. Then after all the options are complete you can just right click on to the option of the Credential Manager and then you just got to select automatic logon.

See that whether these steps are working for you or not.

you can also check out that whether the problem is of the hyperlinks that are being used for the system. It has happened that most of the time some of the hyperlinks are not working out properly, and also the fact is that you can just run the files and also it is that you can just make the use of the knocked about all the files that are just being used for it.

The use of the Credential might not be good for the system that you are just planning to make use of, and also the fact that the working of the working of the files might be depending on only the kind of the login that is being done by you and also the criteria, that are basically being used for it. And also it is true that the connection is basically being applied for the Crudential Manager.