Thread: Network adaptor is not working properly with both wired and wireless

Network adaptor is not working properly with both wired and wireless

Well I have recently upgraded my system from Windows XP to windows 7 on my Acer Aspire 4736z Laptop's. But since updating the operating system my internet connection is hampered. Actually whenever my system goes in the sleep mode that is when it is idle and after returning from that state it is unable to detect the connection. I mean to say that after recovering from the sleep mode I am unable to have an access on the internet and the only option remains in front of me to turn things back to normal is to restart the whole system itself. Does anyone else have faced this issue if yes then please let me know how to solve the same.

Re: LAN adaptor is not working properly with both wired and wireless

I think the only thing that is giving you the issue which is the unstable behavior of the system is the corrupted drivers. There might be a problem with the drivers of the wireless network and also for the local area network. Actually the lack of drivers only giving you this issue and that is the reason why you are unable to keep the constant internet connection. I am sure that installing the latest drivers will definitely help you out in this case.

If you will ask me then I will suggest you to just setup the wireless network adaptor actually the same problem were faced by me and was really irritating. And to solve the same I just reset the network settings of the router and also the system and it really worked. So I want you to do the same thing, jut reset the settings of the wireless adapter and also see whether the router settings are similar to the system settings and if it is not them make sure that they should be. I guess doing this thing will help you al lot to resolve the issue.

I have gone through the problem which is being faced by you and it seems to me that I can help you out in this case, see if the issue is arising on regular basis and if you are helpless then you have to just disable the sleep mode and stop the system from going into sleep. Actually the main problem is due to the sleep mode only and if you will stop the same then you will not be interrupted anymore while accessing the internet in future. But one thing that I would like to tell you here is that once the sleep more is disabled then the power consumption will automatically increases and then to control the same becomes difficult.