Thread: Wordpress website unable to work with my live writer

Wordpress website unable to work with my live writer

I have heard that Wordpress site launched a latest theme which is now the latest default theme known as Twenty Ten. After setting it up, I then tried to get Live Writer to connect with the settings. Unluckily it unable to synchronized properly. It situated the Writing area to the left hand side of the compile screen, and any photos or pictures will not allow placing them to the left or right for text wrapping. I want to tell you that I need to do this; I have tried lots of times to get it to work properly, but still not working. I also want to tell you that I am using Windows 7 and the present version of Live Writer with Dell XPS420. Any suggestion will appreciate.

Re: Wordpress website unable to work with my live writer

As per my experience Windows Live Writer does not always notice the themes properly, and it’s very frustrating to come across this problem. But you can still be able to use Windows Live Writer with some another themes; you just require to create some manual modification. You will get articles from official site or from another for this.

I know some about this problem. When you click on source and search for the source code, Live Writer shows all pictures as inline instead of left of right and does not use text wrapping. I am suggesting you to use Windows XP Professional 2002 at work and as well as home. I like the Twenty Ten theme and you must be aim to continue to use it, but I unable to use Live Writer to write my posts any longer.

I have also concern someone from Wordpress about why a number of themes not working right in Writer and they are look into. There are much more than Twenty Ten that don't let you put your photos to the left or right hand side. Some able to do and some are not. I am suggesting you to use Vigiance instead at the time and comically sufficient, it’s almost the similar layout as Twenty Ten.