Go Back   TechArena Community > Technology > Technology & Internet
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 07-01-2011

Junk mail does not go to junk folder in Windows live mail 2011

I have installed windows 7 on my system and Windows mail has been functioning effectively until Windows Live Mail 2011 was installed. All junk mail at the moment goes into the new mail folder furthermore I have on the way to remove them to the deleted folder which include some needless steps. I have attempted to resolve the trouble all the way through the compatibility process with no success. If anybody have any suggestion please let me know. Thank you in advance.
Old 07-01-2011

Re: Junk mail does not go to junk folder in Windows live mail 2011

I will recommend you to login to the web access, Windows Live Hotmail and Go to Options and navigate to More Options last entry in record and make out Junk emails. By means of two items you be able to modify, "Filters and reporting", as well as, "Safe and blocked senders". That's most to be expected where your problem originates. Hope this will help you.
Old 07-01-2011

Thanks once more. I did a few further digging after understanding your post and you were correct in that for several reasons there was a filter on the way to send my pop3 address to junk by default. I will not be familiar with for sure till the time I am forwarded one more email from that account, despite the fact that I was getting each and every one other forwarded mail apart from this particular sender.
Old 07-01-2011

I am as well having troubles by means of the Windows Live Mail 2011 download. It, particularly, does not memorize what I have created as well as saved at the same time as Junk Mail. I have ensured my settings; up till now, it keeps on sending previously-designated Junk Mail to my Inbox. Such a trouble to delete every time. Can we obtain a solution to this difficulty?
Old 07-01-2011

If you choose a message the same as Junk Mail, the entire that does is shift that message to the Junk folder. On the way to obstruct future alike ones from the similar sender, you have to include that sender to the Blocked Senders record. On the other hand, that is an work out in uselessness for the reason that most spammers do not make use of the similar From address.
Old 08-01-2011

Yep that?s correct, that is what he does, (for example), hello.com to me is junk mail, I do not desire to block it however it is mess in the inbox. Hello.com make use to go to the junk mail folder wherever in would observe it, however currently Microsoft live 2011 informs me it?s not junk, and still if I click on send to junk after that time I be given a email from buy.com it get there in my inbox. I attempted the fix declared above and it functioned for about 2 days.

TechArena Community > Technology > Technology & Internet
Tags: , , , ,