Thread: Windows Live Mail Error ID: 0x80070057

Windows Live Mail Error ID: 0x80070057

At what time I attempt to send photos the e-mail did not go during. In its place I acknowledged the following message while I logged onto Live One mail: "Unable to send or receive messages for the Hotmail account. To send and receive messages in your Hotmail account, go to hotmail.live.com on the Web, or try again later. To get help from Windows Live Customer Support, go to support.live.com and click Windows Live Mail in the list of services." I have access the website point out in the message and Google search for the answer to no advantage. It would be respected if somebody can summarize step by step how to resolve the trouble associate referring me to another site. Any assist would be greatly valued.

Re: Windows Live Mail Error ID: 0x80070057

“Unknown” errors are frequently caused by interfering from an antivirus application.Moreover attach the document by means of the second method, or else acquire a more compatible antivirus program, such as: Malware Protection Microsoft Security Essentials which prevents from virus as well as malwares.If you have further problem please let me know.

I am running the most recent paid edition of AVG. And I have paid for this. Taking into consideration I just bought it, switching to an additional anti-virus is presently a bit stupid. Any proposal on configuring AVG to correct this error?Does anypne else have thsi same trouble an dable to get rid of this error.Please let me know as soon as possible. Our suggestion would be appreciated.

To get free of that unsent message, Go to File/ Work offline. Now open your Outbox View -> Show or hide -> Show all messages. Delete the whole thing in the Outbox. Close Windows Live Mail .Wait for at least ten minutes.Open Windows Live Mail File -> Work offline once more to disable it.Attempt opening and closing Windows Live Mail a couple more period. Does the error message still come into sight?