Thread: Getting small crash with Internet explorer and media center

Getting small crash with Internet explorer and media center

I do not why like this always happen with me at any of the time and in that I get small crash with Internet explorer and media center. When like this happen then windows 7 hangs and I have to wait around 2-3 minutes to reset everything. And after 2 to 3 minutes everything comes back to normal. And like this happen very often. And I do not know what to do in order to get rid of from this kind of issue. Here I want to know that someone has the same problem? Is there a way to prevent this from happening? I just wanted to thank you in advance.

Re: Getting small crash with Internet explorer and media center

This kind of problem on media center may come from a corrupted file PREVENTING MCE perform indexing your media files. And related to this the good news is that by doing a search on the forum you will find the method to correct this problem, the bad one is it may come from any media file, it should all move to test / reset one by one which is believe me not very easy. Another possible cause is non-compatible antivirus windows 7 or a modified. One last suggestion with a user account if you clean everything then also the problem still appears?

I'll try what you told me to change i.e. new user account. As I use avast antivirus and media center that also happens when I watch a broadcast TV with digital tuner for media so I will not test them. For browsers I use Internet explorer 8 and Firefox. The phenomenon can happen with these two browsers. At any chance, I just make the ccleaner registry. What do you mean by not change tuning because it is a kind of inappropriate barrier? So tell me any other solution which can help me as soon as it is possible.

You just follow this in order to fix your internet crash:
    1. In this first you tick Start, type Internet Options, and then push Enter.
    2. Tick the Advanced tab, and after that tick the Reset button at the base of the window. And after that tick Reset to complete the process.
    3. And the last thing which you have to do is Restart Internet Explorer and head to Adobe's Flash Player page.

In order to fix the media center I have searched a solution from one of the forum site and now I just want to share this with you guys. I think it can fix your issue as it did in my case. In this first you have to Download KB908250. And after downloading this you have run this application. After running this I mean after installing this application you have to reboot your Pc. And finally you will be able to see that your problem gets fixed. So if you want then you can go for this.

In order to repair your system and solve this kind of crash, you have to follow the following sets of steps:

1. First thing you have to tick on the Start menu, decide Run and type cmd

2. And after doing this Run the command %windir%\system32\spupdsvc.exe /install "Enables Service Pack Installer to entire its scheduled post-reboot tasks"