Thread: iPhone 3G does not work properly

iPhone 3G does not work properly

I have come here with a big problem that I wanted to share with you all. Well the problem is that I my iPhone 3G is not working properly and this has caused a major issue. Well the iPhone 3G is stuck at an apple screen and it only shows the progress bar and does not go ahead. Just want to specify that its warranty has just got expired and also it is jail broken. My iTunes application is also not detecting it. So if you have any solution's then please do let me know as soon as possible.

Re: iPhone 3G does not work properly

Well that seems to be a common problem with the jail breaking. What i would suggest you to is to go with the blackra1n. This particular application will help you get out of the mess and thus you will be able to recover from the problem. It will be able to unlock and jailbreak any of the latest iPhone 3G or 3GS. So this will definitely help you. It is a unique tool for jail breaking. Hope this information will be very helpful for you.

If you ask me then i would say that there might be some problem with the IPSW file in the iPhone and thus it is giving you such error. If such file has got corrupted it will not allow the iPhone to update. So the possible solution here is to remove the particular IPSW file and then download a new file. This will install a new file in the system. Now try running the 3G it might work. So do go ahead with this solution it will definitely help you.

Well let me tell you that i have tried with this particular solution and it has failed to give me any desired result. Actually i downloaded two different IPSW files and then started with the booting but it refused to boot. So i thought this will also not help me. I am thinking to get my phone replaced by the new iPhone 4. Since i am not able to recover from it. Also i have jailbroken so it is no use talking to the apple people. If you have any other solution then please do let me know.

Well if you consider my case I have also tried jailbroking and if you ask me then I would say you can better recover from the situation you are in. So my advice would be to brick your iPhone by holding the power button and also the home button at the same time. On doing this it will come with the iTunes store then do a reloading of the IPSW file there. Once you are done with it. Your iPhone 3G is completely ok.