Thread: Missing email, folder in Hotmail

Missing email, folder in Hotmail

I am having one issue with the hotmail account of mine where my mails and folders are missing. I am unable to get it why the this is happening to account of mine. I have cleared everything but still not getting the same. If any one is having the enough knowledge about this issue then please let me know about then possible solution for same so that i can work with the issue. Thanks in advance.

Re: Missing email, folder in Hotmail

This is reported as the bug of the Hotmail account. Users of the Hotmail service have in fact ended up with a mailbox without any of their personal files and without the least of their registered e-mail. This unique content, a welcome message. In short, a mail box refurbishing, as if it had just been created.Suffice to say that some had to have cold sweats in discovering this, particularly in the case of the presence of important data. Alerted to this subject by users panicking, the Redmond giant has been quick to send its technical team to find the source of concern and rectified. Everything now seems back to normal, with a gradual return of folders and messages in mailboxes. Microsoft is trying to fix the same but no when they will come up with the solution for same.

Yes i agree with the above reply and i think this issue is already resolved. If you are still getting the issue with the same then you should report regarding the issue to the Windows live help and Support Center who can only help you with the issue which you are going through. I was also getting the same issue but now the issue got automatically resolved. So if you can then go through the same and see what solution you are getting.

You use Hotmail and you are surprised not to find some e-mails a few days ago? No wonder: the email of Microsoft is the victim of a bug since December 31 last. Since then, some users of Hotmail have been unpleasantly surprised to find that their mail was empty of any email. All messages and folders appear to be party to oblivion, as if the meter had been reset on account.

Microsoft has responded so quickly that he was following the reactions of discontent posted on Facebook or Windows Live service on the Solution Center. Hastened to say that this bug affected only a tiny proportion of users of Hotmail, the Redmond company has hitched this weekend from 1 January to restore e-mails flew on different mailboxes concerned.

matinfisher Guest

I am grateful for all the help to recover my lost emails in Windows Live storage. I realized that I had recovered from the files were lost that day unexpectedly. They were lost after uninstalling Windows Live with Revo Uninstaller. This message of thanks and appreciation to the team Windows Live Help. I contact you for advice on the problem.

On 1st January, many Internet users e-mail from Microsoft, Hotmail, saw their e-mails and personal files disappear. Many users complain and to have lost all their e-mails and folders (which can be stored documents), with one message about them an e-mail welcome from the Hotmail service. "I lost all my e-mails a few hours ago. Please help me to retrieve my e-mails," complained on an Internet forum dedicated to Windows Live services. "Hotmail has deleted all my e-mails, leaving just a welcome email as if I were a new customer," said another. With the transition to the new year, it would appear that a bug has reset the accounts. Microsoft is reassuring: "It appears that this is a limited problem and Microsoft is working on its resolution with the assistance of users impacted," said one of his spokesman, Catherine Brooker. On its website, the Redmond company says "you have identified the problem and completed a restoration" of the affected accounts. Users should gradually recover the contents of their account. The Hotmail service has 360 million users worldwide, according to ComScore institute.

Here's a new year does not start very well for users of Hotmail. Indeed, some users were able to observe all their mail box disappear overnight. In recent days several people complain about the support forum dedicated to Windows Live services. Indeed, all their personal files and their letters have simply disappeared. Specifically their accounts have been re-initialized with only an email message of welcome created by Microsoft. After an internal investigation, however it seems that the bug has only affected those with a newly opened account. Without further information, Microsoft said then you locate the source of the problem and made a recovery account incriminated. Users should gradually return the contents of their inbox.