Thread: How to make Opera remember form field entries

How to make Opera remember form field entries

I have the Opera 11 installed here and I just want to know if there is a way by which I can this browser to remember the entries that I have made in the Form. Well it is really irritating to fill in the detail again and again and if there is something that can assist me with this then I will really appreciate the suggestion. I have seen that Mozilla Firefox has the auto fill option and would like to know if there is something in this new version.

Re: How to make Opera remember form field entries

Well in order to do this let me tell you that you will be required to install an extension for this as Opera cannot do it all alone. Well here is the thing that you will be required to install. For filling in the forms automatically you will have to install Buscomplete. Well this option is lot similar to the Autofill option that is there in the Firefox browser. Well it is really safe and let me tell you that you will really enjoy using this extension here.

It is really the feature that Opera is missing and let me tell you that this time too Opera was not at all able to fix this feature in this new release. Well the only thing that I would like to say is that this extension is really reliable and if you have used the Autofill option on the Mozilla Firesfox then you will not have any trouble in using it here. You can download it from the extension counter and then use it and let me know if this was really the thing that you were looking for here.

No this time Opera has not come with improvements but let me tell you that it has come up with something that is really buggy here. I have seen that this version of Opera is not really functioning and it will be really a lot better thing if you can just uninstall it and then reinstall the older version of this browser. If you really want to enjoy the functionality of the Opera Browser the let me tell you that it is the thing that you should go with.