Thread: I want Opera to display Menu at the top

I want Opera to display Menu at the top

Really to start with the issue; I think that it is not that mighty but for sure I am missing on something and hence I want to have the solution in this case. I had the Opera 10.63 installed on my system and I have recently updated the browser here. I have seen that whenever the browser is updated the settings that I have done in the BROWSER changes and I have to make the changes again. Please let me know if there is any way by which I can get this thing solved here.

Re: I want Opera to display Menu at the top

Well I have the Opera Browser with me and let me tell you that in my case Opera Browser does not make any changes to the setting that I had made in the previous version. I think that you will have to read the Help File. Well I would suggest you to press the F1 key and see if that can help a bit with the situation that you are stuck here. Also let me tell you that you must have installed the Opera 11 version of the Browser and hence might be getting the issue.

Totally agreed with what has been said there. Well it really seems that the Opera 11 version is really troublesome and hence you are getting the error because of this here. In my case as well I have not seen Opera altering the changes in the settings for Opera Browser and I am of the opinion because of the various bugs that are there within Opera 11 this may be a kind of bug too. So, if you are having this then remove it from here.

You want to have the Menu Option at the Top in the Opera Browser. Then let me tell you that it is very simple and all you have to do is make a click on the Menu option there or press the Alt key. After this you will be able to see an option called Show Menu Bar. Just check this and you will have the Menu Bar at the top. Well this was the thing that was present in the older version of the Opera and if it is present in the newer version I really do not have any idea regarding this here.

I would suggest you that it will be simply great if you can just uninstall the Opera version 11 that you have here and then install the browser again from the set up file that you have in the hard drive. Run the .exe file and let the older version of Opera install here. After this just disable the option auto updates. After this you want to have the Menu option at the top then press the Alt key and select the Show Menu Bar option. This will place the Menu Bar at the top.

I think that Opera wanted you to see for the new features that it has embedded this time in the browser and hence must have changed the older settings of yours here. Well that is the only thing that I guess has been done here. Other wise I have also never seen the updates from the Opera changing the settings here. This new version has one feature called Tab Stackling and I think that it will be great if you can have a look at this too.