Thread: Identical link with different parameters in Superbar anchor

Identical link with different parameters in Superbar anchor

I am facing problem that is indicated in the header, a concrete example: I use Thunderbird as mail client and I have two profiles (prv professionally). I would now like two links in the corresponding Superbar anchored. Calls are made as follows: "Path \ thunderbird.exe"-no-remote-p profile1. "Path \ thunderbird.exe"-no-remote-p profile2. It seems however as if each anchored link requires a specific command, because after creating (copy & past & mod) of the shortcut on the desktop I can solve this in the context menu, unfortunately only on the task bar? I have now as a workaround creates a separate toolbar with a link to the profile manager, but it seems to me not as elegant as the solution via a batch file. Can you suggest any solution for this issue?

Re: Identical link with different parameters in Superbar anchor

I am not getting it, where should there be a problem. One can but links to any batch files Superbar place. I run many programs on schtasks (UAC workaround). Since you can only add a link. Do you think that you should create a CMD for each program and then attach it? If two programs schtasks.exe starts and it would have two icons in the groin, why not? Or here if Thunderbird: it wants but it has two links in the bar. Why not two CMDs for the above two commands create and place them in the bar? CMD cannot even attach, but the exe detour you know it?

To create a batch file to the Windows task bar to attach 7, one uses the following procedure: The "zieldatei.BAT" in "zieldatei.EXE Rename, then right-clicking on the "zieldatei.EXE" and selecting "zieldatei.EXE" > "To attach taskbar" option. Then you call the "zieldatei.EXE" back in "zieldatei.BAT" around. Now click it, right-click in the taskbar, click the shortcut and select the shortcut menu once again the link, right-click, and select "Properties", in the Properties window "in the input field" destination "to refer to "zieldatei.EXE" Rename "zieldatei.BAT. In this way it is, Windows 7, run each batch file with one click.

OK - it works with the renaming of the CMD file. Avoids the danger that it shifts the CMD file times or even obliterated. Then, the link goes to empty. Easy does it like this: Man created in the Superbar "any" shortcuts, eg to Paint, editor and / or computer. Then you click on the link in the Superbar created this way with the right mouse button and then re-link the name with the right, then "Properties". There is then transmits the "target" directly from the command line, eg "Path \ thunderbird.exe"-no-remote-p profile1. "Path \ thunderbird.exe"-no-remote-p profile2. This way you can possible as a separate icon on the Superbar store everything: Connecting to files (Word, Excel, PDFs, etc.) connecting to folders, connecting to network folders and connecting to programs in network folders.

I think that I am having similar thing to discuss. You know that the best outgoing link that you can do is link with the anchor tag coveted position in a real text content using the full semantics of the keyword with the keywords highlighted derivatives, the images with the keyword in the alt attribute, since a page dedicated to the same keyword with the keyword at the beginning of the title, possibly in the description, and H1 in the title of your article. Then you already know much more than many webmasters! And to take this chance, you better optimize the content and ensure that good partner sites backlink dream place this on their site to yours. Of course that if you know set up the proper outgoing link on a keyword; why not take the opportunity to exploit the same page for two keywords.

I have a list of links with some links that are identical. I wish I could remove the links with a similar script jquery but impossible to put an object into an array jquery. Let me explain with the code:

Code:
    tableau_lien var = new Array ();
    	 var z = 0, / / count the number of links
    	 $ ("# Div-link"). Find ("a"). Each (function ()
    	 {

tableau_lien [z] = $ ("this");
    		 / / Test with tableau_lien [z] = $ ("this"). Html ();
    		 / / Test with tableau_lien [z] = $ ("this"). Val ();

/ / If there is a duplicate
    		 if ($. inarray ($ ("this"), tableau_lien)! = -1)
    		 {
    			 alert ("youhou duplicate found");
    		 }

z = z + 1;
    	 });
    Any idea related to this or any solution for this problem.