Thread: Opera 11 pops out Security certificates

Opera 11 pops out Security certificates

Well all was good with the Opera Browser; but after I updated this browser to the latest version of Opera 11. I have seen that to whichever site I am browsing I always get the Security certificates popping out here. I am really fed up with this and will like to know if there is any solution in this respect here. I have seen that whenever I visit a site it just keeps on popping it continuously. Can I know what can be done here so that the issue can be solved? I am really finding my self helpless with this. I have the Windows 7 running here on my system. Any suggestion in the matter will be really appreciated.

Re: Opera 11 pops out Security certificates

Can you please tell me what are the sites that you are actually trying to visit there. Actually the thing is that I have seen that most of the sites home pages are not secure. So if you are seeing the Security certificates coming out on that particular site then let me tell you that those sites have the issue here and hence it will be great if you can just navigate away from those sites. That will be really a great thing that you will be required to do.

I was getting the similar type of error when I was using the Firefox browser. Well I was having the issue when I was opening even the Home Page of Gmail and Yahoo. I asked my colleagues and they told that if you are sure that those sites do not have any issues as such then click on the OK. Well after doing that as well I was able to see the same again and again. I was getting the issue with almost sites that required username and the password. I waited for some days and then the issue was solved. From that day till today I have never seen the issue coming here. So, I think that it will be better if you do not visit the untrusted sites for time being and visit only the sites that you think are OK and see if after some days the issue gets solved. Weird but it did in my case hope the same to happen in your as well. Please let me know about the same soon.

If at all you are getting the pop ups for all the sites that you are opening there then let me tell you that the issue is not with the sites that you are opening it may be like the security settings of the browser opening the Security certificates. You will be able to get out of the issue once you will try to learn the message that you are getting there. Please let me know what are the errors that you are getting when you are attempting to open up the pages there? Please send me the list soon.

You have asked how to disable the Certificates then just follow the lines below and see if that can help you here. First of all you will be required to make a login to a particular website. When you will be on the site then you can immobilize all security protocols by just entering in the Preference and then choosing the Advance option there. Under the Advance option you will be able to see the Security tab. I am sure that you will be able to find the option to disable the certificates there. Well I have told you the way but let me tell you that it will be great if you can avoid this option as Security Certificates are really required. Well see if you can have the safe browsing and so you get rid of the Security Certificates pop up.

Well the best idea is that you simply avoid the pop us that you are getting here. If at all you are not able to take toll of the situation that has been presented here then let me tell you that it will be great I you can go back to the previous version of the Opera. I think that the older and the standard version of this browser is Opera 10.63. Simply get your browser to be downgraded to this version and I am sure that you will not have the issue with this.