Thread: Linux Mint Having slow Internet Browsing

Linux Mint Having slow Internet Browsing

I have just got recently the new Acer revo 3600, and also after buying the laptop I have just started making the use of the Linux in the operating system that is present for the system of the Linux that you are just making use of. After the installation of the Linux in the system that I am just making used of, I had no issues but until now, I got the issues regarding the Internet Browser that is am just making use of. I have just got the issue of the browser that it is working out to be slow. Please help me out with these issues and tell me some kind of the system that you are just making use of.

Re: Linux Mint Having slow Internet Browsing

You got to re-install the ipv6 software that is present in the Linux operating system, or else you can just try the option of the disabling of the ipv6 that is being sued in the system of the Linux that you just making use of. The slow working might also be there if you are just trying to install lot of files that are representing the internet files or you are just making use of the lot of the files that are related to the internet that is being used for the system that you just making use of the Linux.

Also it is that you can get the same issues when you are just making use of the Windows that is being used for the system that is being used with it. And also it is that you can just look out for the DNS server that you are just making use of. The DNS server is the only thing is that is making a matters a lot when you just dealing with the internet issues and also with the browsing and the other related issues that are just being used by the system that you just making use of.

And also the other thing is that you can just get the view of the hardware that you just making use of the connection of the internet and all the other facilities that re basically used for the system of the Linux and other kind of the system of the Linux Mint. And loading pages in the system is not the main issues when it comes to the CPU that is being intensively used for the system that is for both Windows and also for the Linux operating system that is present in the computer system.

The main issue will also be the sites that are basically having a lot of the traffic that are being involved with the use of the files that are present in the system and also that is making the use of the DNS server and also various other files. Also in some cases the pages can also be unresponsive that can cause you the issues of the loading of the pages and also it happens that the ping to the site is not being going properly that leads to the issues for the loading of the page and also for the reason behind the slow browsing also.