Thread: Firefox crashes whenever any video is played

Firefox crashes whenever any video is played

Hi friends I am facing an unusual problem from the last couple of days, actually whenever I am trying to view any video then the Mozilla Firefox browser which I am using crashes. Can anyone tell me why this is happening? On the other hand I am using the windows 7 operating system and also having the hathway internet connection. Does anyone ever have faced such a issue if yes then please let me know how to solve the same. Please take me out of it as soon as possible because I am not able to watch videos and it is frustrating me a lot.

Re: Firefox crashes whenever any video is played

According to me you are getting this issue because of the browser that you are using. It happens if the browser gets corrupted or missing some plug-in then it tends to behave in such a manner. Now what you have to do is just uninstall the browser and then install fresh copy of the same again, but this time make sure that you are installing it from an official site and that too a updated and the advanced version of Firefox.

Well I guess this you are facing this error because you haven’t installed the adobe flash player on your system. Keep one thing in mind that if the adobe flash player is not installed on the system then you will definitely not able to view the videos over the browser. And if you have already installed the flash player then you have to just updated the version because it might have got corrupted so search for the updates and then just install it I hope that this will help you to solve the issue.

Have you tried resetting the browser setting that you are using. And in this case you are using the Mozilla Firefox so do just one thing search for the “Fix it for me” option and then click on it. What it will do is just see whether any wrong settings have corrupted your browser and if it found anything than it will fix the issue there itself. And if still the issue persists then you have to just go to tools option and then select setting and then advanced and in the advanced tab just check out whether the updates check box is checked or not and if it is not then you have to just check it because then the browser will automatically look for the updates.

Why don’t you change the browser itself, I mean to say that if the problem that you are facing with the Firefox on regular basis then just quit it and install any latest internet browser on your system. And if this is the case then you have to go for the Google chrome browser. I am also using the same browser and it is doing well for me in fact I am not getting any such errors with the Google chrome browser. I hope that installing the latest browser will definitely help you out of the issue.