Thread: Internet TV Media Center is unable to work in two computer using Windows 7

Internet TV Media Center is unable to work in two computer using Windows 7

I am trying to get Internet TV working on my two computers, one computer with operating system of windows 7 Home Premium and second is of Windows 7 Professional. Problem is that Internet TV is not working on both computers. I have tried all instructions related to Task then in Settings and also restart media center setup and Internet connection setup but still nothing goes right. I am unable to solve this so I need to your help. So if anyone having knowledge about this gives a reply.

re: Internet TV Media Center is unable to work in two computer using Windows 7

If I get information that what exactly happen when you tried to use internet TV then I can assist you better but anyways I have some basic tips for you by which can helpful to you. First you have to check your internet connection is properly working or not at the time when you tried to watch TV. Update your Windows Media Center driver in both computer or reinstall new copy of it. Let the few minutes to go for completing automated download. If you are unable to see some menu items with sometime after setup the go in task the click on settings. In general select Automatic Download Options and click for download. Then restart system once and check.

I think the actual problem here is the underprivileged division in Windows settings in Region and Language. If the Format is situate to anything other than English then the Internet TV cannot work properly. One would have consideration that if your present location is set to United States that this would be the solution. I wish to use United Kingdom format settings, yet with my present location set to the United States, but this is not sufficient for Windows Media Center, that in ordinary with some other program settings look as if to still employ the legacy formats setting. This is a problem in Windows that need to be fixed.

I suggest you to use the System File Checker to search for lost and corrupt files that could be causing this problem. This tool Is use to determine whether the issue that you are experiencing is caused by one or more system files that are used by Windows Vista, run the System File Checker tool. The System File Checker tool scans system files and returns wrong versions of the system files by using the right versions. Follow these steps for using the System File Checker tool.First click on Start and then enter cmd in the blank Search box. Right click cmd in the Programs list and then select Run as administrator. If you are demanded for an administrator password or verification, enter your password or click next. Now in the command prompt type sfc /scannow command. Then in your computer disable security program. Now check the internet TV connection.

Ok. I have answer for you. I think nothing is wrong with your Windows. It is problem with bitDefender firewall blocking ehexthost32.exe which is connecting to the network. This program does not fit in to the known group, so it was discarded. Altering firewall to prompt every connection attempt permit to add it to the firewall rules. Ensure that ehshell.exe also is allowed by the firewall. I got an article which lists all the essential ports to be opened. For bitdefender firewall employs increased log verbosity option to mark out any block attempts.