Thread: Wifi shows Status "Not Connected" but internet still works

Wifi shows Status "Not Connected" but internet still works

My wireless connection is viewing at the same time as not connected at what time I place my mouse cursor above the icon in the task bar however if I click on it on the way to open the connection window it display as linked, what is it?This has just occurred in the earlier period few days. Any thoughts on how to resolve this would be respected. My connection is functioning very well on my PC’s.Any suggestion would be greatly appreciated.

Re: Wifi shows Status "Not Connected" but internet still works

Ensure that 'status' that you are considering applies to the wireless card, as well as not to the standard network card. If you have newly connected on the way to a regular wired network you may have both icons come into view at the moment in the system tray, single for wireless (viewing connected), as well as one for usual network (viewing not connected)

I HAVE connected by means of WLAN as well as LAN in the precedent few days, however the LAN shows "cable unplugged" (which is well) as well as the Wireless Network Connection displays "Not Connected" yet despite the fact that my wireless internet is functioning. At what time I go all the way through the "repair" tool for Wireless Network Connection, I just acquire to "Connecting to the wireless network" as well as after that the repair tool fails as well as displays the message "Cannot connect to wireless network."

I as well have the similar problem by means of my laptop it is a latest laptop hp dv5020 at the same time as of yesterday, my WiFi has been functioning very well however just the first occasion subsequent to I restart my PC will I obtain a usual "Connected" popup. After that, at what time I connect to the network once more, the status display is "Not Connected" however the WiFi at a standstill functions.I have finished a system restore back to a spot that I be familiar with it was okay as well as I have as well updated my router firmware any assist would be to a great extent respected.

I encompass no trouble connecting to wi-fi,Basically at what time I am abroad as well as connected, such as, to a hotel wi-fi, I desire on the way to collect email or else browse web etc through my black berry, furthermore be certain it is incoming by means of wi-fi as well as not gprs as the latter would be extremely costly,As a result I attempted turning off gprs furthermore after that not anything happened at all.