Thread: Unable to play the songs directly through computer into the chat room

Unable to play the songs directly through computer into the chat room

Hello friends. I can easily play the CD’s on this latest windows 7 computer. Although I do not have a microphone installed on the system or any kind of the external speakers, the sound comes through my Monitor. But when in the music chat room there is an alternative to chat with a microphone nevertheless the number of people manage to play audio CD’s directly into the chat (in the place of the mic alternative) through their computer. I am unable to do this, please help me.

Re: Unable to play the songs directly through computer into the chat room

I want to know that on which chat room you are trying to play the song, any way I had came to know that we cannot play the music directly in to the chat room without any of the Microphone. Microphone performs as the main source which helps you in sending the songs or any of the music or any of the recorded voice on the internet. You can make use your desired search engine to verify on this topic. This will help you.

Try to perform the given steps to play the songs in the chat room: (1) initially you should have to choose the song which you want to play through your system. (2) And then try opening the volume control, right now you will get the icon windows volume and control (3) afterward have a click onto the Option, from that choose the properties options, from that go at the recording alternative and then from the volume control pick Stereo Mix/Record Mix and Mic and later click on OK button. (4) Finally you will get the Windows that will display the small pop-up screen like play music. Just have a click to that you will play the music now.

If you are still facing the issue then what you do is right click onto the Recording Devices, then you should have to select "Show Hidden Devices", now you would have the right click on the option Stereo Mix and then choose to set this as the default device. Move towards the chat room no matter what chat you're using and just open your music on windows media player and start streaming your preferred tunes or music. The important thing is that when you are using the Windows 7 then you can make use of the mic and stereo mix work at similar time. On the other hand through the entire other operating system it is not succeed and you should have to make use of the Microphone itself if you desire to sing overtop a track. Hope this helps,

You can play song in yahoo in addition to you can chat also while playing however for that you want a headset or microphone. And for playing music you require a sound card. To play a music install sound card in your Computer and then run the Audio wizard it will then verify your sound Mic and connection with the voice server. Then you should have to sign in into yahoo and after that choose a song which you desire to play. And if you want to chat then press on 'talk' button later than it will turn bright green. As a result now you can also talk with anyone obtainable in chat room.