Thread: Getting Error while accessing internet TV on Windows 7

Getting Error while accessing internet TV on Windows 7

I am working on the windows 7 operating system and that too on the Intel core i3 processor, now the thing here is that whenever I try to have an access on the Internet TV or on the specific channels that I want to see then I am getting an unusual error and nothing else is seen on the system. The error that I am getting is nothing but “the video gallery is not available at this time. Try again later or view a different gallery”. I don’t know why I am getting this error and also don’t know how I can get rid of the same. Please help me out of this and also let me know how I can access the internet TV.

Re: Getting Error while accessing internet TV on Windows 7

It seems to me that there is a connection problem when you are trying to have a access on the internet TV then the connection might not be standing up to the task. I mean to say that there is a definite connection problem, Now what you have to do here is that just perform a connection test which is nothing but the windows media center test and it there are problems in the connection then they will sorted out immediately after the connection test.

According to if you are trying to watch the Internet TV then the video that you are watching needs to be buffered and for that network speed matters. So I want you to check whether you are getting the proper speed or not. And if not then you have to contact the network service provider and then make sure that you are getting the appropriate speed that is required for an internet TV to be accessed. I hope that doing this will definitely help you to solve the issue that you are facing.

First of all make sure that you have plugged in the external TV tuner card on the system and if not then you have to just unplug it again and then plug the same in to the appropriate slot. This problem can also be occurred it the drivers are not updated, so what you have to do here is that update the drivers and then configure the Tuner with the windows media center. And to do the same you have to just click on the start button and then just go through the tasks and click on the settings there you will find the option called TV and in that you will also find the option called TV Signal just click on it.

I am also facing the similar kind of problem where I am unable to start the internet TV. The thing here is that whenever I start the option called TV then it gives me an error message. And then the process is terminated automatically. And I have also checked out with the task manager whether the process is still running or not then the task manager is not having such process. And the error which I am getting is saying that “unable to find the tuner” I still can’t figure out why I am getting this error please somebody help me out of this.

As per my knowledge you have to first check out whether the TV Tuner card id properly inserted on the system. And if it is not then please make sure that you are making it to be it perfectly. And you have to also check whether the TV tuner card’s driver is updated properly. I mean to say that you have to install the appropriate drivers and I am sure that after installing the drivers for the Tv tuner card you will not face any problem. Sometimes it also happens that the tuner is used by any another program so you have to close all the programs that are using the TV tuner device, and then try and watch the live TV in windows media centre