Thread: Javascript not working in the browser and getting white screen

Javascript not working in the browser and getting white screen

I am using java from long time and it was working fine from starting but from yesterday suddenly it was not working properly. I am unable to see chat rooms and other things with it. I can able to see YouTube videos and also chat rooms and all other things worked fine. But at the present everything is a white screen. Java is showing enabled in my internet browser but didn’t work I don’t know why I this happens suddenly and what is the solution on it now. If anybody has any idea so please let me know.

Re: Javascript not working in the browser and getting white screen

I think there can be problem with java enabling , some time it happens that java show enable but not worked . if you are using internet explorer browser with windows XP then open browser and click on tool then click on Manage Add-ons and then on Toolbars and Extensions. There are two entries done by Sun Microsystems that are Java(tm) Plug-In 2 SSV Helper and Web Browser Applet Control. In case they are both disabled at same time then Java applets will not run. If they are both enabled, Java applets will run only if they are both enabled. After enabling them restart browser and check again.

This problem can be occurs if Applets not running. For resolving this you can follow these steps if you are using internet explorer with the Windows XP. First click on Tools then click on Internet Options. Choose the Advanced Tab and come down to Java. Tick on the box after to the Java version. After that choose the Security Tab and choose the Custom Level button. Come on to Scripting of Java applets. Ensure the enable radio button is tick. Now to saving your preference click on OK. Restart browser once and verify.

This problem can occur by any reason. I can’t give you the exact reason or detailed solution for this but I can give some steps of setting up the java if you are using the Mozilla Firefox 8 or more than that browser then follow this steps. Launch Mozilla Firefox browser. Now click on Tools then on Options. Select Dialog box from the options menu. Now select web features and in that click on Enable Java. It will enable your java after that restart your browser and check.