Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Is it possible to save audio from Internet radio stations

Technology & Internet

Old 28-12-2010

Is it possible to save audio from Internet radio stations

Hey friends, I am in a bit problem as my new laptop is unable to record the audio from Internet Radio Stations. I am running Windows 7 as an operating system then to I am facing this kind of problem. I don?t know what is wrong? I want to record the songs which are available on the internet radio stations but I am not able to do so. I have tried many ways but still I am not able to do so. I am having a Dell Inspiron 546 model. I thought that with help of windows media player I could have done it but it did not happen. If anyone is having any information regarding this query than please let me know as soon as possible.

Old 28-12-2010

Re: Is it possible to save audio from Internet radio stations

Well, I would like clear your doubt by saying that Media player does not support recording Internet radio station. You might know this that the windows media player does not support this function then to you were trying to do so. Even, if you have any other model than Dell Inspirion 546 than to you will not be able to download or record it from internet radio stations. I think that you need to know that it is not possible to record the audio files in windows media player.
Old 28-12-2010

I also agree to the point that windows media player does not have the feature of recording the audio files from Internet Radio Stations. Windows media player have the feature of streaming so it cannot be saved or recorded from Internet radio stations. So, with this feature being installed in Windows media player it is very difficult or you can assume that it is next impossible to install or record the audio file from Internet Radio stations.
Old 28-12-2010

There are no options of saving or recording the audio from the Internet radio stations but still has another option of downloading the audio songs. You can download the song from the internet where you will find number of sites which will give the option of downloading the audio files. It is very simple to install it. I think you should try it out.
Old 28-12-2010

I think that you need to go to the dell care center and tell them your problem I will suggest you that you need to go dell care center where they will provide you some solution to it. I don't know exactly but you can have windows Xp install in it you can save and record it from X-fi or roxio. I am not sure but one of my friends was saying this. I will advice you that you can try out this otherwise I don’t see that you are having any other option to this solution.

TechArena Community > Technology > Technology & Internet
Tags: , , , ,