Thread: Opera cannot display Yahoo Mail

Opera cannot display Yahoo Mail

I have the Windows XP and along with that I have the Opera 11 running on the system. Well I really do not think that there is any issue if I will have the Opera 11 with the Windows XP and hence I want to know about the thing here. I have seen that I cannot have the Yahoo Mail of mine to be opened on the Opera Browser. I have seen that it takes some time to do so and would like to know if there is a way for this here. Please suggest here.

Re: Opera cannot display Yahoo Mail

To start with the things here let me tell you that it will be great if you can just have the other version of this browser here. Well I would suggest you that it will be great if you can just go and have the installation of the older version of this here. In my opinion the latest version is the Opera 10.63 and see if you can have the Yahoo Mail home page displayed here on your web browser here without any issue. Please try this and let me know about the same.

Yes it is true that the Opera 11 is really not the stable one to go with and hence I think that it will be great if you can just have the Opera 10.63 or the Opera 9.6 version as I have seen that this both version of the Opera were really working fine and head never come out with the issues as such so try to have them here and then try to see for the pages here. Hope that this can really make the difference. Also let me tell you that this version is under development.

Really the issue here is not with the yahoo mail it is with almost all the other websites and as well and hence I think that it will be great if you can have some other browser here in your case. Also if you do not want to leave the Opera then you can try to have the fresh installation of this browser here and see if you can just go with the clean installation of this here. You can make use of the Registry cleaner and the ccleaner so that you can get rid of the previous files as well. Please go in this manner and see if this can help you here.

I really do not know what is the issue there? but let me tell you that I have a way by which I get the email and that too without any issues here. If you want you can just follow the steps here and see for the solution all by yourself here. Here are the steps:
    • First of all Open the Opera Browser here
    • After that you will be required to go in the Tools tabs
    • From there you will have to go in the Mail And Chat Accounts
    • After that click on the email
    • Once you are done with this you will be required to enter the name and the respective email address of your account there.
    • Now you will be required to select the Regular Email pop up for the Yahoo Mail here.
    • Now click on the Finish button
    • After that you will be required to click on Edit and then set up the account here.

Try this and let me know if that helps you in your case there.

I am of the opinion that you have the newer version of the Opera here and let me tell you that it is buggy at this very moment. I would recommend uninstalling this newer version and then downloading the Opera Mini 10.63 and go for its installation here. Please go for the clean installation of the browser here. Use the Registry cleaner and the CCleaner here so that the traces of the older files which were installed earlier can be deleted from here. Well that is the only thing that I guess will be called as Clean Installation here. Also; please uncheck the option for automatic update here. So that you may not end up installing again the Opera 11 with this version of the Opera 10.63. Please try this and let me know if this is the case here.