Thread: Opera does not work on paypal.com

Opera does not work on paypal.com

What is the issue here I really do not know. I have issues with using the paypal.com here and that too using them on the Opera Browser here. I have seen that some menus do not function as I want it to be. Also I have seen that sometimes the transaction get blocked and let me tell you that it is really not acceptable and at the same time it is dangerous since it is paypal. Now because of this issue sitting here I cannot make the payments and hence would like to know if there is any solution in this case here. Please help me what can be done here.

Re: Opera does not work on paypal.com

Please before making any decision about the Opera Mini please see if you can just have a check on the Host file of Windows. Please follow this path and see C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\etc\hosts and open up the host file using the notepad and see if there is no entry there made for the site that you want to open. Also in addition to this it can be because of the Paypal website may be bottleneck and you might be getting the error here. Type this command in the command line and see if you are getting the Request Time out option there: cmd /k tracertwww.paypal.com

Well the issues with the Opera 11 are rising here and if you are having the Opera 11 here then let me tell you that it will be really great if you can just have the Opera 11 uninstalled here and then can have the Opera 10.63 here in your case. I have seen that the Opera 11 has come out with lots of issues and it will be great if you can just have the reinstallation of this here and then can have this solved here. See if what I have said is correct here.

Have you tried to use some other website I am of the opinion that it will be great if you can have the Firefox here and then try to access the Paypal site then. I am of the opinion that this can really help you with this here. Well if you are having trouble with the Opera Browser and you want to make the transaction here then I think that it will be wise if you can just have the other browser here. Try this and let me know about the same here.

Just do the following thing here and see if that can help you here. Try to clean the DNS cache here. It might have got corrupted and hence you might be getting issues with the sites that were easily accessible but might not be getting accessed because of this reason here. Also on the same note let me tell you that it will be great if you can have the security on the Antivirus and the Firewall to be lowered and see if that can help a bit with the situation here.

I have some workaround with me and if you want to have that here than you can give this a hit. For this you will be required to make an entry to the home page of the paypal.com. Now at the moment you come to know that you are going to get the issue be prepared to hit the Ctrl and Enter keys at that moment. By doing this you will get to login automatically and that too without any issue. Now eBay will send you the page of PayPal; when it does hit the button and I am sure that after doing this you will eb able to have the page sticked there till you are able to have the perfect login there. Once you will have this in your case let me tell you that you will be able to surf the internet without any further issue here after.