Thread: Opera: visited links do not change color

Opera: visited links do not change color

I for the first time thought of downloading the Opera Browser and I am happy that I am able to have this without any issues here. Now one thing that I have seen with the Opera browser is that it is not working with the thing here in the fine manner and it will be great if you all can help me with anything here in this matter. In Firefox I have seen that when I used to click on the link the color of the Link used to get changed but I am not able to see this happening here. Can you all tell me some sort of solution in this case here? Please guys come up with some sound advice here.

Re: Opera: visited links do not change color

Well to start with please let me know what is the version of the browser here that you are using. I am of the opinion that you might be using the newly released version this browser and hence you are caught with the issue here. Let me tell you that it will be really great if you can just have the older version of the Opera as we have seen that this new version has some sort of bugs and need to be rectified here. So I am of the opinion that you will be able to enjoy the same feature of the Firefox on the Opera browser of yours. Please uninstall the Opera 11.

Yes to suggest you I am of the opinion that it will be really great if you can just stick to the Opera Mini 10.63 and see if that can help you with the situation here. Well I am using the Google search engine here and I have seen that when I have visited a site the color is changed and hence can help me to direct my attention to that site and I really want to have that feature as my work needs this kind of thing here. Well see for this version of the Opera and let me know if this really helped in your case there.

Sometimes it depends on the search engine that you are using here and let me tell you that I have seen that when I search with Google the links change the color and when I try to see for the Yahoo Search engine I have seen that the color of the links do not change even if I click on them. So let me tell you that it is not the sole responsibility of the Browser here. In your case try to change the Search Engine that you are using and then let me know if what I have said is correct here.

No if you are using the Opera 11 then let me tell you that it will be really great if you can just have it uninstalled and have the older version of this browser here. If at all you are thinking that the issue is because of the browser. Please let me tell you that you can have this version or is this also not help then you can go with yet older and I think that it is Opera 9.x. Well I have seen that most of the user recommend that it is nice to have the Opera Mini 10.63 but if that does not help then going with the older one is what I would suggest here.

No I think that the Opera 10.63 is the one with which one should go and I am of the opinion that it will be great if you can have this in your kitty here. It will be really nice if you can have the clean installation of this browser here. Well you had mentioned that this is the first time that you have used the Opera and hence I am of the strong opinion that you are having the Opera 11 here. SO it will be really great if you have the older version of this browser here. While installing the Browser see that you make use of the ccleaner so that you can clean the files from the registry as well.