Thread: Opera 11 spell check

Opera 11 spell check

I have discovered the way to facilitate the spell checking and thank to you all here. Now the issue here is that I am getting the red dots beneath the words that are wrong here and hence I want to know if there is a way of getting out of this issue here. The red dots just highlight the wrong words but the thing is that I have to manually get to the wrong word and correct it all by myself. So I just wanted to know if there is any automatic spell correction feature here in this Opera. Please let me know about this here.

Re: Opera 11 spell check

Well I think that you have just seen the error and you have posted the thread here. Well let me tell you that if you will make the right click on the word that is wrong or that is highlighted with the red dot beneath then let me tell you that you will get the list of the correct options there and then you can make the choice for this here without any issue. Hope that you will find this without any further issues here. Please let me get notified about this here.

Well it is really nice that this time it has been featured here and let me tell you that it was not in the older version of the Opera Mini. And with this remarkable improvement let me tell you that its rank in the list of the Web Browser will for sure is going to increases here. Now the only thing that is needed to look for is what is the level of the dictionary that they have used here. Well now the whole thing will depend on the nature and the strength of this dictionary.

Let me tell you that it is not at all possible that the words will get corrected on its own you will be required to right click on it and then you will be required to choose the proper option from there. Well that is all that I have to say here. If you have tried the above thing and you are not getting it working then let me tell you that you will have to make the reinstallation here and I really think that this will make the difference.