Thread: Opera: How can I enable the search prediction?

Opera: How can I enable the search prediction?

I have the Opera 11 here installed here on the system of mine and I really think that in terms of look it is really working fine and is really lot better than the previous version of this. Now regarding the thing that I have come here. I have seen that this new release of Opera has Search Prediction in it and I just want to know if there is a way by which I can enable it here. Well I have seen all over the places that I can but really I cannot find it here. So I will be happy to know if there is any place that can help me with the issue here. Also I have not thoroughly revised this browser and hence any little detail on this will be also appreciated here.

Re: Opera: How can I enable the search prediction?

Well I have also heard about the release of the new Opera 11 here and I have heard that it has come up here with lots of exciting feature here and hence I thought I can share some of it with you here. On the advance feature I think you will like the Tab Stackling that has been introduced for the first time here in this browser. Keeping the security in mind it has introduced Secure address field. On the high note this time Opera has introduced Visual Mouse Gestures and I really think that it will be great if you can have this in your case here.

The presence of this browser has really not impressed me here and hence I really do not think that it will be nice to have this browser on the system of yours. No I am not saying that it is bad but I would say that you must download it once you get the confirmation that this version of the Opera has been got stabled in the market there. This browser has been released recently and hence I do not think that it will be nice to have this here at this instance.

Regarding the Search prediction let me tell you that it is not like that you will be able to have this just by installing it here. You will be required to make an entry to the opera:config and then see if this can help you here. Well I am of the opinion that it will be great if you can see this for once and see if you can get rid of this for once here. You will be able to have the solution in no time once you get in there. Hope that you will be able to dig the solution there itself.

No it is not the place where you should go and make a search you will be required to make some extra effort here. Also let me tell you that you will not be able to get this working if with all the search engines. You will have to specify the search engine and then only you will be able to get the search prediction working here. If you want to have an example then you will have to type g Opera if you want to have the Google on your board here.

Really let me tell you that this version of the Opera that has been released here is really not that progressive and in addition to this let me tell you that it is under the development and hence it is bound to have bugs in it. SO it will be really nice if you can just have the Opera 11 uninstalled here and then have the Opera 10.63 and then see if that can help you in this case here. Please wait for the bugs to get solved and then try to have this here.