Thread: HTML5 videos cannot be played that are delivered through php script

HTML5 videos cannot be played that are delivered through php script

I really do not know what the issue here is with the HTML5 videos here. Really I have a bigger issue with this. I have seen that the videos do not enter in the web folder. The thing is that I will have to put them in the web folder manually here. Also let me tell you that when I put it in the Web Folder and then I play the videos there is no issue there. The video just works without any issue here. Now the issue here is that when I put them out of the root and then try to deliver via the following php script:
    Code:
    $path=explode('/',$_SERVER['PATH_INFO']);
    if (sizeof($path)>1) {
            $inf=explode('.',$path[1]);
            $id=intval($inf[0]);
            $type=$inf[1];
            $ctype='';
            if ($type=='ogv') {
                    $ctype='video/ogg';
            } elseif ($type=='mp4') {
                    $ctype='video/mp4';
            }
            $fname=sprintf('/var/www/vidlern.com/videos/test.%s',$type);
            http_send_content_disposition(sprintf('video%d.%s',$id,$type), false);
            http_send_content_type($ctype);
            http_throttle(0.1);
            http_send_file($fname);
    }
    I have seen that the latest Opera 11 just cannot see the length of the video there. Any think like this happened before and that too with the older version of the Opera here.

Re: HTML5 videos cannot be played that are delivered through php script

Please let me know what is the format of the video that you are looking for playing here. After looking at the case here I have seen that the video is actually ogg video. Well I am of the opinion that you will be required to see for the code in which you can find the tag that holds the value for the duration and once you find this I am sure after making the necessary changes you will be able to have the Opera Mini working in the manner that you actually wanted here.

You are getting the issue with the Opera 11 have you tried the Internet Explorer and the other browser there. Please see if you are able to have the video playing on these browsers here. I am really of the opinion that it will be great if you can just get the other browsers here to play there part and see if they can help you with the issues that you are stuck with. Well try this and let me know if there is no issue with the other browser here.

The Opera Mini 11 is really the new one and let me tell you that it is under the field of development and hence you are bound to get the errors with this. Well it will be great if you can just have the installation of this browser again and then try to see if you can get the HTML5 videos to be played with the proper timeline below it there. Try this and let me know if what I have said is correct here. Hope that reinstallation will really help you with the case here.