Thread: How can I disable Tab Grouping on Opera Mini?

How can I disable Tab Grouping on Opera Mini?

I have just downloaded and installed the latest version of the Opera Mini Brower and I just want to know if this is the issue here with me or is it like that you all are also having the issue here with this. Well I have just seen it released and then I went to have the download of this. After I downloaded it then I realized that it was the biggest mistake here. Well after this I have just come to know that this browser has the Tab Grouping feature and I really hate it. Is there anyone who can help me in disabling the feature here; well it is really irritating here and I want to get rid of this. Please help me with the solution in the case here. Any help in this matter will be really appreciated and hope to get the reply soon in this matter.

Re: How can I disable Tab Grouping on Opera Mini?

Well it is really the case here and let me tell you that it is not you only with the issue here. Also on the same note I want to say that there is no way by which you can have this uninstalled as it is not the thing that had installed separately and it is installed as an integral application and hence you are going to get this issue here. Well let me see if there is something that can come from the Opera officially and hence I am of the opinion that this can be the case here.

No if you will ask me I really do not think that it will be great to stick with this version here. I am of the opinion that it will be nice if you can just downgrade the version and then go to Opera Mini Version 10.63 and see if that can have this version of the Opera Mini working in the manner as it was working before. Well looking at the case here that is the only thing that we all can say here. To get rid of this feature at this moment is not really possible.

After looking at this thread I just went on the official site to see if this is really the case here and I have seen that it is actually the newer version and it is in the Beta phase so I am of the opinion that it will be great if you can have this uninstalled if at all you really love this browser here. I have already been on the there site and have seen some of the cases like yours been reported there. Well if you want you can hook up with the situation till Opera come out with the solution; and if at all you want to get rid of the issue here then you can go with the older version of this.

Let me tell you all here that I have seen that some of the users are complaining it as a bug here and let me tell you that it is actually not a bug here it is just a feature and in addition to this let me tell you that it is yet under the development. Also in addition to this let me tell you all here that it has been already reported there and I really think that they all will come out with the solution in this case here. Hope that they will clear this bug or will come out with the switch that will keep it disable or enabled as per the wish of their users.

I will not at all call this as a feature. Well I really feel it irritating to have the tabs stacked over and over again. I am really of the opinion that this feature should not be introduced here. I will see if I can put this post in the suggestion box there. It will be really hard to navigate from one tab to the other tab if you have 20 to 30 tabs stacked on each other. Well I will be really happy if this can be really avoided here. Do not you all here thing that what I have said is correct?