Thread: Queries regarding Sandboxie

Queries regarding Sandboxie

I have installed the sandboxie which is a downloading tool on my system. The thing is that whenever I download any software or anything else on my system and if I exit from the Sandboxie then the downloading process automatically turns off and I get nothing but the error saying that I have lost the connection. I don’t know why it is so. For your kind information I am using the windows 7 operating system and that too with the Intel’s core i3. Also one thing is I am new towards this software so please let me know how to use this. Please help me in this case.

Re: Queries regarding Sandboxie

As said by you that as you exit from the Sandboxie than the connection terminates. So what you have to do here is that uninstall the Sandboxie from the system and then again install the Sandboxie with the fresh copy and that too an updated one. I hope that this will help you to solve the problem. Actually I was also facing the similar kind of problem and did the similar thing to solve the issue.

I think what you have do here is that check out whether the software is compatible or not. I think you are using the windows 7 operating system and if you ate not having the ultimate version the software will not work according to its standards. So what you have to do here is that install the windows 7 Ultimate version because it will definitely work on it since most of the application don’t work properly on the windows 7’s other version but perfectly work on the windows 7 Ultimate.

When you will download anything just make sure that you are turning off the firewalls because the security mediums are that only one that blocks the installation if it is not from the trusted site. And in this case you have to keep in mind that Sandboxie will also terminate the process if it is blocked by the firewall itself. So I will suggest you to turn off the firewall and then see whether the downloading process terminates or not. I hope that this will help you to solve the issue