Thread: Looking out for a safer Webmail

Looking out for a safer Webmail

Hey wanted to inform everyone that the g mail is using the contacts of our personal information in order to create social circle. Well that is something that they must not do. We must have our own privacy settings so that we are able to protect our private information and not allow it to display on the various networking sites. G mail people are doing the same thing. Well i wanted to know is there any safe mailing website which does not use the personal information of a particular user for their purpose. Please do reply as soon as possible.

Re: Looking out for a safer Webmail

Well i would recommend you to go with the yahoo mail. Yahoo does not have ant social networking sites like the Google people who are having the gmail as well as orkut. The contacts from the gmail they use it in the orkut for the various advertisement purposes and gain several revenue. I really dont like that idea and i better stick to the yahoo mail. They have a messenger but it is very restrictive and at the same time you will be ensured with the privacy.

I would advice you to go with the gmx.com. It will provide you with the necessary privacy. It does not displays your personal information in the social networking websites with the contacts they have. They have a special encryption technology that they use it in both the ends when the two users are communicating with each other. So that no one from outside can gain access to the communication happening between them.

Well i did not have this particular information about the gmail. I have a gmail account but i hardly use it. So i never thought of such antics by the Google people. Anyways next time i will be careful while providing the information to such email addresses. Your posts were very informative and so from that i got the necessary knowledge. Thanks a lot for the efforts that you have put in to provide such information.