Thread: List of Best Deals websites

List of Best Deals websites

Hey Guys,

of late, especially with e-commerce finding acceptability in India, a lot of new websites have come up. If all you guys please share your reviews/feedback of numerous deal websites, will be great for the whole community. Recently, I purchased a 8 Gb pen drive from fishthedeal.com at great price, but with local vendors (on ebay, rediff.com etc), I feel skeptical about their delivery promise and creditability. I starve for great deals, please share your thoughts/ other great deal based websites.

Re: List of Best Deals websites

I am using the 3DCart which i find great but there are lots of other software available that can be helpful for you. If you can then go for the below given link which is having the list of best e-Commerce software that you can use for the same. So if you can then check for the same and see whether this is working for you or not.
    Which is the best eCommerce Software

Quote Originally Posted by Henryosa View Post
    I am using the 3DCart which i find great but there are lots of other software available that can be helpful for you. If you can then go for the below given link which is having the list of best e-Commerce software that you can use for the same. So if you can then check for the same and see whether this is working for you or not.
    Which is the best eCommerce Software

Thanks dude. but i was asking for websites which give us deals and discounts. and I personally don't have any plans of starting my own ecommerce website/software.

Sorry dude... actually users are not allowed to post link/URL of any external website. He may be banned for the same. So, what you can do is just search for the same on google and see what you can get. For rest, you can ask here. Thank you

Samix,

I actually came across this website you are talking about fish the deal from some facebook ad. I bought a deal of 1 TB seagate external hard drive at 3000 odd bucks. I was floored by their humorous communication message. Really cool stuff!

And when I got their package in 2 days, I was amused looking at the package itself. Filled with humorous quotes.
    In addition, they sent a proper signed and stamped invoice.

Its a fresh new way of approaching customer communication and I really loved it.

Hope fishthedeal guys keep up their great work.

Their business model is similar to sites like groupon,1saleaday back in US but without the group buying funda.What you see is what you buy. For restaurants and others you can check out snapdeal, mydala etc.

Hope this helps,