Thread: Safari 4 losing scroll bar frequently most of the time

Safari 4 losing scroll bar frequently most of the time

This has occurred to me twice in view of the fact by means of the intention of downloading Safari 4 a couple days ago. The entire of a sudden, I determine to load a page and there determine to be no scroll bars on the right. On one occasion this occurs, no matter what site I go to, they the entire have comprised no scroll bars. It does not fix itself until I quit and open it the entire in excess of again. The merely time it's occurred to me is when I open a web page by means of the intention of is scrolless. It's occurred on one occasion on a Google search page and a Youtube video page. Together always have comprised a scroll bar, so I do not imagine that is it. It seems to me by means of the intention of the scroll bar by no means is lacking until I am browsing in a tab by means of the intention of is not the first tab. This has been occurring together by means of the beta of Safari 4 and Safari 4.0 itself.

Re: Safari 4 losing scroll bar frequently most of the time

I guess this is an additional one of those Safari tribulations (approximating the no-Flash msg by means of the intention of sometimes pops out even although you do have comprised Flash installed) by means of the intention of get permanent by restarting Safari. It might be something by means of the intention of Safari is going commencing from side to side right at present. I convinced by means of the intention of they determine to locate out what’s going on. I have encompassed the similar tribulations, additional than I not be able to observe if there's a fix for the reason by means of the intention of I not be able to scroll down to make sure the rest of this! Category annoying to quit and re-open the entire your tabs. This occurred to me quite regularly. Switching to SL didn't fix the problem. I am at present utilizing Opera 10 and not missing Safari at the entire.

This happened twice today at present this most current one is in the primary tab, so I do not imagine it has no matter which to do by means of which tab it is in. Not be able to two-finger scroll moreover.Do not you have comprised a page down key on your keyboard or did you endeavor by means of the intention of too, and locate it put out of action. For anybody else by means of the similar tribulations, do you encompass a scroll wheel on your mouse. If so, does by means of the intention of work when there is no scroll bar. Those are presently inquisitiveness, and here's an additional. No one has mentioned what OS is working by means of with Safari 4. I have comprised 4.0.3 and am tranquil in Leopard (10.5.8) and encompass by no means become aware of a site without a scroll bar by means of the intention of appeared to have additional information in sequence.

I have comprised experienced the similar tribulations for several months at present and I be able to eradicate your primary suppose and introduce an innovative one. This has occurred to me in view of the fact by means of the intention of either 10.5.7 or 10.5.8, additional than I be familiar by means of it started almost immediately subsequent to installing Safari 4. I have comprised not been capable to track it to a unambiguous cause, additional than on one occasion it occurs, it continues to occur to several innovative page I load in by means of the intention of tab, additional than if I close the tab and open the page in a innovative tab, the tribulations goes away. The tribulations are by means of the intention of if TEXTAREA rows is set to a value less than 5, it not be able to display the scroll bars. The reason for this is by means of the intention of it takes the entire five rows to display the negligible slider and the two stacked arrow buttons beneath it. If Safari not be able to display the graphics for the slider, it omits them altogether and as an alternative demonstrates a gray bar on the right-hand side of the TEXTAREA.

Believe it or not, additional than immediately for the reason by means of the intention of you set rows to 5 on the TEXTAREA tag, does not create certain by means of the intention of you determine to always get a scroll bar when you necessitate it. I do not be familiar by means of. I imagine it is a legitimate bug on Safari's behalf. The nature of these tribulations is by means of the intention of if you have comprised rows set to five, the scroll bars determine to not come into view until the text essentially spans down to row seven. At the same time as the text is 6 rows long, you moreover not be able to observe the first row or the most recent row depending upon the situation of the cursor. Immediately add a linefeed to the end of the text so by means of the intention of way the </textarea> tag begins on an innovative line in the source document.

This happens infrequently by means of YouTube pages if I am switching windows or apps at the same time as the video is loading. I have comprised and had by means of the intention of additional than what would frequently occur is if I opened a tab pedestal on a certain link and it pays a number of java to put out of action the scrollbar. I do have encompassed glims installed on excavation in addition, so it might be a combination of by means of the intention of it. Additional than, it presently strikes me as funny, by means of the intention of I have comprised been working with the beta without problem until that. And I have endeavor it a dozen times, containing subsequent to a re-boot. It determine to let me search for 'dell beep' which brings up what I necessitate, additional than as almost immediately as I add 'code' or 'codes' to it.