Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Adobe Flash won't install in Firefox 3

Technology & Internet

Old 24-12-2010

Adobe Flash won't install in Firefox 3

Hello friends, i am using the Windows 7 as my new operating system. The problem I am facing here is that I am unable to install the Adobe Flash in Firefox 3. I am frequently receiving the message "Page can simply be viewed with Flash player- Install??. In the place of installing I merely acquire the option to download. Initially the first download directs to breakdown, then the Windows 7 message "Do you want to start with the appropriate settings?" and then I can select among Internet Explorer and Firefox. Other than it doesn't set up properly, for the reason that unfilled pages and the message as in line second stays on showing.

Old 24-12-2010

Re: Adobe Flash won't install in Firefox 3

What you can do is download straightforwardly the plug-in through the any other web sites by searching it with the help of the Google and then after place it to the system. After downloading the applications install it manually. I had tried this steps, which really helped me out. The only trick is download it and perform it manually rather then doing it automatically.

Last edited by samualres : 24-12-2010 at 09:02 AM.
Old 24-12-2010

I do had the identical difficulty. I performed this trick from another forum and after one hour of headache I fixed this problem. What I have done is to go into the Internet Explorer and after that move towards at that point where you set up the Adobe Flash Player. While I reached to the installation display I snapped onto the ?Different operating system or browser?" and chosen Windows Vista/XP option, and then I chosen Firefox. Later than it ended installing I opened up my Firefox and it straight away has fun everything with the Flash Player. Hope this helps."
Old 24-12-2010

I may also provide you some kind of help, I do have the identical problem at this point what I performed is: initially get to the uninstall program files and then I locate adobe flash, after this it asked me that ?Adobe Flash Player 10 Active X". I uninstalled by means of windows not downloading the plug-in as a result that it uninstalls it for you NO. Now upload the plug-in for Firefox and install. At the moment for several abnormal cause it says "Adobe Flash Player 10 PLUGIN" strangely enough that this set all my flash problems. Hope this helps!
Old 24-12-2010

This solution worked for me:
1. uninstall the flash files and also clean all its related content from the system. Restart the system now.
2. After that follow the steps and also for that you should have the administrator rights to fruitfully complete these instructions:
3. Download the SubInACL tool through the Microsoft Download Center.
4. Download and install SubInACL.msi to a directory of your option.
5. Download the reset_fp10.zip file. And then extract it
6. Double-click reset_fp10.cmd. This will unlock a command window and perform the SubInACL tool.
7. Do not utilize the machine though SubInACL is functioning and then press continue when it is finished.
8. Finally Install the Flash Player through the web site of the Adobe Flash

TechArena Community > Technology > Technology & Internet
Tags: , , , ,