Thread: Netflix 1.1.0 closes the Windows and returns to the browsing interface

Netflix 1.1.0 closes the Windows and returns to the browsing interface

I have got our two iPhones one of them is 3G and the other one is 4 and also have an iPad , I had updated these devices to Netflix 1.1.0, but I am getting some sort of issues with it , when I attempt to play to anything over WiFi, the movie looks to be loading something then later on it closes the windows and the application which I had updated returns , it goes back to the browsing interface . How I can get rid off this issue .

Re: Netflix 1.1.0 closes the Windows and returns to the browsing interface

I think you should call Netflix and see what those people have to say about your issue I should have tested things on some other WiFi network, but I believe they would work. I too was facing this sort of I'd been streaming via WiFi on my iPad for several months with no problems. It is I think somewhat related with my network or Wifi , you should try to update it again and then let me know.

But Apple left this feature with iPad, serving it much as a mobile phone than the substitute for a laptop that it will turn out to be in many homes. Provided that the iPad does not have a great deal of capability—particularly in the 16GB entry-level models—the capability to stream could come in useful. You may desire to stream video to watch it whilst you are doing some other stuffs

I am facing the similar kind of issue with this wire less Wifi as well. I own a Netgear WNR3500L router with the newest edition of Tomato firmware. I am using the WPA2 with AES encryption for security. I put out of action this, to check whether it is related with the issue and it did not work at first place . There is surely some unclear setting in few routers that is blocking Netflix over WiFi.

As far as you do not require local DNS on your network, you have got the liberty to place your local DNS server on your router . Then there is one more alternative , I also think that you should update the firmware and see if your issue is resolved, if still the issue persists you can run a power cycle test on your system , for that disconnect all the cables and press and hold the power button.