Thread: Migrate old email from MSN Explorer mail accounts

Migrate old email from MSN Explorer mail accounts

I just purchase a new computer along with Windows7. I was using MSN Explorer in my previous system. I have saved many emails that I need to move but I am not able to discover any method to download or install MSN Explorer to my new computer. I visited Microsoft site and can see a few talk about of it. I want to know that if there is any other email program which can permit me to set up local mail folders as well as migrate my elderly emails? I do not desire to obtain all elderly email stored online.

Re: Migrate old email from MSN Explorer mail accounts

I would like to tell you that the MSN Explorer is not accessible through Windows 7. You can still go in front and install Windows Live mail. Make use of Windows Live Mail for sending as well as receiving messages many email accounts. You can also setup Windows Live Mail to make it work with several kinds of providers. Click here and this will open the page from where you will be able to download the Windows Live Mail.

I think that you need to set up the MSN mail account along with the Windows Live Mail. Follow the links given below to set up the MSN mail account with Windows Live Mail subsequent to configuring this with windows Live mail you will be able to import the emails for that account. You will have to go to the Microsoft site and can get the instructions for the setup of the account.

Windows7 does not include Outlook Express and Windows Mail. In place of that, you can make use of the Windows Live Mail. This is a free program, which is a free program and it’s a part of Windows Live Essentials. This will function with nearly all email accounts and you will be able to import your email, contacts as well as calendar from Mail addicted to Windows Live Mail. You will be able to access all the information as of any computer that is having the Internet connection.

You can make use of MSN Explorer through Windows 7. You just have to go to control panel and select internet options from there. It will have a field that may contain any web address. You have to delete that address and in place of that type http://www.msn.com. Click on apply button after that and press OK. Now go to internet explorer and this will open the msn explorer as the home page. Click on the link for hotmail or msn mail and this will open your email account. Sign in and choose inbox and you will get all the saved email files from there. I was also having the same difficulty and did the same to solve the issue. I hope that this will help you too.