Thread: Need help in troubleshooting of Kaspersky antivirus

Need help in troubleshooting of Kaspersky antivirus

I am using antivirus Kaspersky from long time and it is licensed copy but before some days it giving me trouble while canning with new updates. It was working fine before updating but after updating this problem are starts. It unable to scan any file ,it’s not even starts for scanning I have tried to updated against but still the same problem .If anybody having idea then please let me know how can I troubleshoot this issue,. And is there any better antivirus for me I am using operating system Windows 7 and most of my use is surfing internet and downloads lots of files from the internet.

Re: Need help in troubleshooting of Kaspersky antivirus

I think this problem is might be with your operating system. If any file is corrupt by virus or spyware which is in the operating system then chances of this problem. Might you have not keep on your automatic scan option in the antivirus and some virus might enter while using internet. Does one thing remove that antivirus and take new antivirus which is updated and scan your whole computer again. Then if you want to installed your licensed copy of Kaspersky antivirus.

As per my knowledge I suggest you to take MacAfee antivirus for better protection. Its light weight program and detect all types of malware from your computer as well as online viruses which can be in your inbox or in downloaded file. It has faster speed of scanning than Kaspersky. Most of the people which are using computer on daily bases they are using MacAfee antivirus because of its easy user interface and faster scanning speed.

I think you need to check your firewall settings. If it’s on while your another antivirus is also on the can be create problem. You need to on either one of this two which is latest version. Another thing is that there can be corruption of .exe file which startup file of antivirus. you can do one thing, copy that whole antivirus setup in external device like USB drive and save it on another computer which having updated licensed antivirus and scan your antivirus file and then again install in your computer and check.