Thread: How can I able to download updated for Windows 7 manually

How can I able to download updated for Windows 7 manually

Is there some technique to manually download the update for windows 7 into my hard drive on a clean computer consecutively I also need that update to install them on a new computer offline previous to connecting to the internet? Or otherwise, can anyone able to block all ports including the IP addresses on the router apart from the Microsoft update website, if anyone about that address then let me know. I don’t have lot of knowledge about this stuff so anyone can help me out. And I have internet explorer version 8 on to my computer. So please assist me, Help will be grateful.

Re: How can I able to download updated for Windows 7 manually

I hardly ever use Internet explorer 8 on my computer because I feel that Mozilla is the better option as the downloading is concern more to that my Windows Update is "off". I myself physically do installation of updates for Windows 7 x86. I have 2 hard disks with Windows 7 x86 install inside it. 1. I always take the backup of the whole data on another hard drive by using paragon backup and then restore it again. Anyway, I physically download update through Firefox as well as save them to hard disk. I verify the updates through the channel at CPU and here at wilders'. I just double click on the update file and afterward my installation begins automatically.

Here are the following steps how to download it manually:
    1. First download the software called as windows update downloader
    2. Then you will need to select the file from the download update list by double clicking on it.
    3. Now you will need to Open Windows Update Downloader software and choose the updates you desire to download. You can alter the place in which to bring up to date are downloaded by clicking “alter” consequently to Download Folder. choose the “Show Options” button as well as choose “Product as subfolder” to divide the downloaded updates into subfolders base on the product name. This formulates them much simpler to arrange through if you are downloading updates for numerous products.

A good device for any person who requires for keeping anyone’s system up-to-date by physically downloading as well as installing updates by using the software called as MS baseline Security Analyzer. This is a software I m currently using to keep track of my current update of the Microsoft updates. It does necessitate the Automatic Updates as well as Server services to be place to as a minimum manual but it makes to searching as well as downloading the absent safekeeping updates much simpler. To physically download the updates, look for for the KB number. For example, "KB23882150or "KB2388218 download". Then afterward it will download the require updated files from your computer.