Go Back   TechArena Community > Technology > Technology & Internet
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 22-12-2010

Apple TV Not Able To Receive Audio From Airplay

Apple is a little tricky thing for the usage and also I have heard that the Apple TV can be used for the audio stream and also for the turning on for the watching of the TV. I have said that it can also serve as a 2nd Airport TV and also can be used for the FORCE to upgrade the use of the new Apple TV and also the feature of the clearly showing of the TV is also not so proper. And it?s not as if the Apple TV can?t be able to receive the audio and it will cause the iTunes and that it can be used for the new TV connection also. Please tell me what is the problem, because of which I can?t receive the audio files from the Airplay that is being used for the Apple TV.
Old 22-12-2010

Re: Apple TV Not Able To Receive Audio From Airplay

The AE has been used for the toshlink and can be used with the optical output and also can be use for the full optical. Also I have being use of the DAC and also the ATV can be use for the issue. And also now the letting of the Apple TV is one of the things that can be used for the fit of the stream and then you can just get the audio files that can be used for the iTunes that are present right now.
Old 22-12-2010

If you have solved the issue of the Apple iTunes then the audio files can be heard out properly without any issue. There is another option that is being used for the streaming of the videos and also the use of the Apple TV is one thing that can be used for the ATV and that it can also be streamed out from the use of the iOS device and then the streaming of the audio can be done.
Old 22-12-2010

And it is definitely a better solution that you have just provided to us and this is working for me. The first general application can be used for the Apple TV and for more capable of being used for the Airtunes and many more of the applications also. You can also select the Apple TV and also can be used for the remote applications also. SO now the issue of the audio has been solved and the using of the Airplay is better than I have ever expected.

TechArena Community > Technology > Technology & Internet
Tags: , , , ,