Thread: Help to set up live account on Samsung Galaxy S mobile phone

Help to set up live account on Samsung Galaxy S mobile phone

I have just bought Samsung galaxy S and I am unable to setup Android phone as a result that I be able to access my live.ie email account. At what time I first receive the phone I manage on the way to have email set up as well as it continued to function for a week after that it stopped. I have attempted making use of pop3.live.com by means of port 995 as well as SSL at the same time as the encryption for outgoing emails. These are the setting from those I am able to connect. Now each time I attempt on the way to configure access to my live.ie account I obtain the error message stating that “setup could not finish: Username or password incorrect." I try to enter the login again and again but I am continuously getting the same error message. Why would I remain receiving this error message even if I enter my username as well as password accurate?Please assist!

Re: Help to set up live account on Samsung Galaxy S mobile phone

I am also receiving a like error message at what time I attempt on the way to add my live.ie email on the way to Thunderbird today. Address has not been functioning in Windows Mail for a month. It remains on request for my username as well as password. I am familiar with that the password is right for the reason that I be able to log into the website ok by means of it. Windows Mail is transferring as well as receiving from Gmail very well.I believe that possibly pop3 access has been blocked for live.ie email addresses. I cannot discover any information on it being blocked.

I will recommend you to attempt to access your account by means of Internet browser as well as confirm if you be able to log in by means of your username as well as password. You can login to mail.live.com if you can successfully login by the same password and userid using the Internet browser then something inaccurate in your mobile.

I am able to access by means of internet browser equally on computer as well as on cell phone. Trouble happen at what time I am trying on the way to connect account straightforwardly to the email application on my cell phone. At the same time as mentioned for the initial week of purchasing the cell phone it functioned very well as well as I was getting warning at what time new mail indoors. After that for a number of unidentified reasons it presently drops off as well as decline to connect once more for me. Thanks in advance for any suggestion regarding to this trouble.

I will recommend you to reconfigure your account in your cell phone Device on the way to make sure that your setting is not reason for this problem. On the way to learn how to do this you can use the windowslivehelp.com. Send as well as Receive Hotmail emails from a Mail Client.

In view of the fact that the problem just happen at what time access your account by means of your cell phone, please make contact with your mobile phone maker for more support on this problem.If you are making use of Windows Live Mobile, please make contact with Microsoft Mobile Support, at the same time as they will know how to address matter as well as worry by means of their product.