Thread: Cannot use Webcam through flash website in Snow Leopard

Cannot use Webcam through flash website in Snow Leopard

I have got an iPhone 3G which is of 16GB . I also own a Macbook Pro that is of 15 inch that has , 6 GB RAM Powermac and has come along with a Cinema Display , However I am having an issue with the web cam I have got along with the Macbook , how even when I attempt to access my web camera that is integrated with the macbook , but whenever I try to access my web cam I cannot view through it please solve my issue.

Re: Cannot use Webcam through flash website in Snow Leopard

I once again repeat your issue please correct me if I mention anything wrong .You said whenever you attempt to activate your webcam you cannot do it , you have not mentioned the operating system you are using with your macbook, if it is Snow Leopard and if you are trying to access it through a flash website then I am sorry to tell you that you will not be able to activate it as there need some sort of software to sync with the SnowLeopard operating system which I am not aware of . So please do a google search and get yourself a compatible software .

I was facing similar sort of issue , to resolve this I had to uninstall a few applications and then make some necessary modifications and then installed those applications back . if you have applications as such as google voice and video, please uninstall them and then configure your web cam online my cam is back online Then you see if your web cam operates on the native applications , if it does you can reinstall all those applications which you had uninstalled , it will create a support file in the web browser folder then you will be able to use your web cam even in the flash websites as well.

But this solution will not work for those who does not have google voice and video plugin installed in their system , so for that You will have download a flash uninstaller and then get yourself a previous edition of flash and it now works. If that too does not work then you can download the newest beta and use it in your system. If still you face the same issue then please revert your query back. I will try to find some other solution for you.