Thread: Cannot acknowledge the new mail arrival

Cannot acknowledge the new mail arrival

I have got a iphone of Apple , I am using the Macintosh operating system on it , I am facing an issue regarding my mail . I do not come to know about the arrival of the new mail, if you ask about the web browser I am using a Safari browser , I do not acknowledge the arrival of the new mail so I am facing a lot of difficulty about that , it does not give the usual ping it should when a new mail is arrived , I do not get that ping sound, does any body knows the reason for this , please let me know if you do .

Re: Cannot acknowledge the new mail arrival

I was facing similar sort of issue a few of days before, but doing a bit of research I found the reason and its solution as well , you are facing this ping issue because of the event manger and the web browser , I got my issue resolved after restarting the iphone , do the same restart the iphone and let me know if you face the similar issue again., But most probably you will receive a new mail with a ping sound. Still you do not get that ping sound then let me know.

Well I do not why but restarting it does not resolve my I in fact had forgotten what the sound of my Mail application produced until about a month ago when I had all my programs pressed off the screen utilizing Expose. Then at random I hear to the incoming email and later on discovered that the iphone never produces such loud noise , it was my computer system that was responsible for such big sound , which I thought of my iphone’s sound.

Well I think I just got the solution for this issue I just wrote a code for example “new mail ”in the Apple script when the new mail arrived and then later on save Applescript that contains the code in it , So if you want that ping noise just make sure that you will have to execute this Applescript whenever you receive a new mail , I think this is a bug in the Apple, you should follow this step until Apple gets rid off this bug .