Thread: RVL200 Firmware v1.1.10.1 Released

RVL200 Firmware v1.1.10.1 Released

RVL200 Firmware v1.1.10.1 which is made for the RVL200 SSL VPN router its change log is wide but extremely inspiring. It has many new features which are stated as below:
    1. It created in such a way to give Virtual Passage supports for Mac OS 10.4 and Windows Mozilla Firefox browsers.
    2. It also supports windows Workgroups i.e, NetBIOS.
    3. Now it is possible to run the Virtual Passage client on Windows 2003 Server.
    4. RADIUS CLIENT now will be able to support the protocols like CHAP, MSCHAP, and MSCHAPV2 and also to the PAP for user authentication.
    5. DHCP Server supports numerous subnets that communicate to several VLANs and also to the Inter-VLAN routing for the VLANs which are on different subnets are supported.
    6. It will also help you to update the page to show how to utilize the MAC Address Filtering characteristic and will also supports to the One-to-One NAT
    7. It is also make you able to do port mirroring in which an administrator can be able to identify one of the LAN ports as their target port and can be able mirror to choose one or more ports this characteristics can be configured by using this path System Management->Port Mirroring page.
    8. It also supports more configurable options which is intended for the logging in the log using system log and also will be able to accommodating by means of the UPnP IGD documentation
    9. IT has tagged level with the severity level so you will be able to view and filter according to the severity level and also added the outgoing log table and incoming log table which you can find into the System log page.
    10. It also supports SNMPv3 and SNMP Traps for LAN which is used for the port Link-up and Link-down detection.
    11. IPSec and PPTP Passthrough supports multiple sessions
    12. The SSH Sentinel VPN Client can set up an IPSec tunnel by means of RVL200 through the NAT Traversal permit. Access Rules and Content Filters supports 24 hour format for scheduling.
    13. It has the feature of Manual Daylight Saving in which start and end dates can be physically precise.

Re: RVL200 Firmware v1.1.10.1 Released

I have recently downloaded this firmware for the router but I think it still has some issues with itself. Actually I have downloaded the firmware and then installed it but after sometime it starts producing trouble for me. The problem is that after a reboot of router the page loading is slows down it started happening now almost every day. In this I am unable to refresh the webpage can anybody tell what do I do to speed up page loading without reboot.

I think it is an issue which is related to the FTP and ICQ and other connection issue which I think disturbing it which results it to slows down. I think the solution for this issue is to move other connection from the network and then try doing what are you doing I hope after this you will be able to find the solution for the issue.

I am having some issues with this firmware as I have downloaded this firmware after the installation of this firmware I found that user fails to login but the administrator can be able to do so. So please help me in resolving this issue user was able to login in the previous on what is wrong was happen to this and why it is creating such issues. Please help me.

Quote Originally Posted by Nakul2 View Post
    I am having some issues with this firmware as I have downloaded this firmware after the installation of this firmware I found that user fails to login but the administrator can be able to do so. So please help me in resolving this issue user was able to login in the previous on what is wrong was happen to this and why it is creating such issues. Please help me.
    I'm Running 1.1.12.1 and seeing this same problem. I can login with the default admin account, but all other accounts (AD, Local, NT...) fail to login, regardless of being user level or administrator level...

This is my second RVL-200 as the first one died within warranty, so I've imported my saved config from the old one.

- Kip