Go Back   TechArena Community > Technology > Technology & Internet
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 21-12-2010

Need help in importing outlook 2010 emails from Apple Mail messages

I was using outlook 2010 before some time with my Mac operating system and now I want to upgrade my outlook so I have installed outlook 2011. I like its accessibility it?s faster than previous but the problem is that it?s unable to import emails for my operating system Mac. It was working with operating system Windows XP in my friend?s computer but getting problem with my operating system Mac. I don?t know why is this happening there might be chances of improper configuration of outlook with my Mac operating system. If anyone having idea about this so please let me know.
Old 21-12-2010

Re: Need help in importing outlook 2010 emails from Apple Mail messages

Its easy process, you need to follows some simple steps. Open outlook and select outlook icon then for importing files click on file then you will see import icon click on it. You will get different options over there you have to click on outlook data file .Next select the file type. Now place the data file you want to import. Select import option. After clicking on import you will see that files in your outlook. If still not solve then reconfigure again and restart your computer.
Old 21-12-2010

I have some steps, using this you can import mbox in your outlook 2011.First copy mbox file from outlook in to your Mac operating system. Now open outlook, click on file, and then click on mailboxes. Then you will see mbox files click on it. And continue. It will import your mail in to outlook 2011 from computer. You can directly use mails from outlook 2011.if you still facing this issue the try to install fresh copy of outlook 2011.
Old 21-12-2010

I have some steps for importing mails in your outlook 2011 . First export your outlook 2011 contacts to file ol-contacts.csv.Copy these files in your operating system Mac.Open address book which h is inbuilt in Mac.Now look for ol-contacts.csv files and click twice on it. Checked ignore card first .now find mail id in the ol-contacts.csv.Now click on email home, email office, email others and click ok.You will get your all mails in your outlook 2011 .

TechArena Community > Technology > Technology & Internet
Tags: , , , , , , ,