Thread: Firefox parameter automatically changed

Firefox parameter automatically changed

I suspect my PC be infected with malware. Indeed, on every boot my computer when I launch FF, I did not notice until I see that port 2082 is blocked. Same for IE. I'd like to know why the network setting of my browser, and more specifically, proxy settings, go automatically to localhost (127.0.0.1: 8872). It's possible that I sniff my data sent / received. Do you have an idea?

Re: Firefox parameter automatically changed

I do not know why this happen but sometimes it is happen because of the odd game site which you have visited. But I think here I do not know if a game can require changing proxy settings by cons. This is not the case here, obviously, and there is something behind this. I had an infection that did this several months ago, via Facebook to another site like that, but the ports used by proxy were different. You might be new stuff, if infection. You suspect an infection, so I ask, did you details about a possible infection? An event specific alerts (virus), signs that other strange proxy settings. Do you know Malware bytes' Anti-Malware (free)? What is your antivirus? What have you done so far on TLC? I simply ask you not to repeat things twice.

Seems odd that a game could change the proxy settings but still go. I have simply done nothing because of their incompetence; they just put their question on mine etc. Here is the result of my research: Troj / Proxy-JO. I have indeed found many fonts.exe and svchost.exe are in my file. But I'm not sure that is enough. In fact, I had no AV, so I put one free course, everyone knows that the pay is not necessarily better. But when I launched my browser, I got a message from the virus in my system32 directory with a name like senekaepxufycm.dll. So try this I hope you will get the solution.

Whatever you are telling over here I have followed the steps but in this the main problem is after trying this my that issue get finished but after browsing for some time my webpage shows that this page is not available. I do not know why it is happening like this. And when I restart my Pc then around for five minutes I am able to access it but again I get the same issue in this. So if you have any idea related to this then help me.

You suspect an infection, so I ask, did you details about a possible infection? An event specific alerts (virus), signs that other strange proxy settings. Do you know Malware bytes' Anti-Malware (free)? What is your antivirus? What have you done so far on TLC? I simply ask you not to repeat things twice.