Thread: Kraken is it standard tool for Mozilla Firefox?

Kraken is it standard tool for Mozilla Firefox?

I have using internet on daily bases and for that I am using Mozilla Firefox from long time. In the beginning it seems very nice and user-friendly. I have updating it with every new version but from the survey I have heard that there are other browsers are competing with Mozilla Firefox and for beating them Mozilla Firefox launches a new tool Kraken, which they are saying its benchmark tool for Firefox . I want know about Kraken, what its features and is it really worth tool for Mozilla Firefox or not .If in the market any other browser Is better than Mozilla then please let me know with its features.

Re: Kraken is it standard tool for Mozilla Firefox?

I am using three internet browsers because everyone having different advantages and disadvantages. Mozilla Firefox it’s user-friendly but because heavy application takes too much time to start. Internet explorer is default browser with windows operating system. Its basic browser, easy to use but you can’t find any advanced features in it and other is Google chrome its fast in comparatively with Mozilla Firefox and Internet explorer because it’s light weight. So most of time I am using Google chrome for internet browsing. I have also heard about kraken tool but still not use but if you want to use that you can try it. Otherwise for fast browsing I suggest you to use Google Chrome.

I have some idea about kraken. It’s very good tool for Mozilla Firefox browser and it removing Firefox disadvantage by giving more speed in browsing. The reason behind launching this tool is, some of the browsers designer companies claiming that Mozilla Firefox having low speed than opera and goggle chrome. They are famous in the market for there browsing speed. So Mozilla Firefox launches kraken which uses to boost browsing speed. It’s aiming on realistic workloads and upcoming applications. This are the major issue with the Mozilla Firefox that it get slow performance after using this advanced applications which overcome after using this tool.

It seems that after using kraken with Firefox 4 its 2.5X faster than Firefox 3.6.It has real working applications.Includes toy standard like sieve of Eratosthenes.It can generate code synthetically to suit a profile of specific operations. I think kraken is moving in the right direction. It’s totally free on internet and open source.If you are facing speed or any problem with Mozilla Firefox then go ahead with kraken. kraken is basically java script which use to boost your browsing speed and it work with all browser but most impressively on Mozilla Firefox.
    Last edited by Henryosa; 16-12-2010 at 03:39 PM.