Thread: Is there any way to make Google Voice as my default phone handler?

Is there any way to make Google Voice as my default phone handler?

So at what time I click the Phone application, it make use of Google voice on the way to make my calls as an alternative of the phone application? I’m attempting on the way to switch the people I be familiar with to the new number, as a result it helps at what time I be able to call them with no trouble by means of my Phone application as well as not forget furthermore make use of my cell number. I get the expansion that permit for Google Voice texting all the way through BiteSMS . I was wondering if there is something for the phone as well. Thank in advance for any suggestion regarding to this trouble. Your suggestion would be appreciated.

Re: Is there any way to make Google Voice as my default phone handler?

I have presently push the phone application into a folder by means of my further little used applications as well as place Google Voice mobile+ inside my dock, furthermore fire that up each time I require on the way to make a call. In view of the fact that I do not observe the phone application any longer, I do not make a error of dialing by means of it. The authorized Google Voice application will function as well as Google Voice mobile+.

Thank you for your suggestion. The "applications page, start Voice. Go to Menu / Settings / Making Calls" setting alters the Google Voice choice intended for voice calls. I am seeing for the alternative on the way to unset the default as a result text messages to be send all the way through Google Voice or the wireless supplier. I signed out of Google Voice furthermore it apparently detached each and every one setting.

I like the authorized Google Voice application superior. I have make use of Google Voice Mobile for a extended time (before jailbroken, as well as after that the official Google Voice Mobile+ after it come on the way to the app store), as well as at the same time as it suited my requirements for a occasion, I actually like the new authorized application from Google. Appear similar to the dev for SMS Google Voice Extension is functioning on somewhat that does accurately what you desire.

All of it does not anything on my Iphone at what time trying on the way to make call it just displays the little bubble of light as well as crashes phone application to springboard! I also had that similar trouble however in my case I place my Google Voice Phone Number in the application at what time it in reality required the IPHONE's phone number. Subsequent to that I recognize that it worked flawlessly.

I was great eager regarding this at first - after that I originate out it does not function at what time dialing all the way through an additional application (SMS, email) or else all the way through Bluetooth (similar to in my car). Not certain why I be supposed to make use of this as an alternative of the authorized Google Voice app. Was fairly eager to make out this application on Cydia, by misfortune no fewer, as well as tried it for several calls. Functioned absolutely, until I tried on the way to make a call by means of my car's Bluetooth system.