Thread: Using The Hotmail Accounts For Sending Mail From Entourage

Using The Hotmail Accounts For Sending Mail From Entourage

I have just started using the Microsoft Entourage and have been using the Entourage for the sending and receiving of the mails. I am using the computer of the Mac which is quite good and provides a better interface for the performance and also for the sending of the mails and also for the other mailing related options that are being used for the different purposes. I cannot send the mail through the use of the hotmail in it and don’t have any idea what is the problem with it. Please tell me the solution for this.

re: Using The Hotmail Accounts For Sending Mail From Entourage

The Microsoft Entourage is being used for the client side and also they are used for the personal information management and has been developed by the Microsoft for the use of the maintenance of the E-mail, calendar and also for the address book and also for the task list and for many other purposes. The first option is that you have sent the request to the server of the hotmail that will see that whether the setting for the computer system that you are making use of is present or not.

I have also tried out with the settings that are made directly to the SMTP by just visiting to the site of the SMTP and nothing made it to work it properly. I had a thought that the Microsoft Entourage should be a product that is being made for the use of the hotmail products. Also the main problem is that Microsoft has not been able to fix the problems that are being faced by it. The Microsoft products are not been able to provide the best of the interfaces so I had also switched on to the Apple Mac Computer.

Also by trying and reconfiguring the user amounts that are being used by you can make the necessary changes and see that whether it works or not. At the start you got to make the use of the Add Account icon that will help you to create the account and then you got to follow the various steps for it. Entourage can be configured manually and then the settings of the hot mail can be also added in it easily without any issues.